WindeSpirit.com ~ Sewing 4 A Cause

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:10 pm

Just bopping in to let you all know it's your last chance to custom order your Cuddle Bug Cozy House before the month is out.

And
April 23rd - 29th, 2018 I've got a 20% off your entire order when you also order any pre-made/pre-designed item.
($10 minimum order +s&h)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:25 pm

Sales are alluring! Do you have any more cool pictures to add?

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:21 pm

I think I can get a couple more pictures, but I can't promise any with a face instead of a bum! Luna really has that bad habit and totally taught Amaris it, the stinkers.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:46 pm

Luna just really likes her nose out the back door, that must be it ;-)

I did mention before the houses were very roomy inside, didn't I?

Oh, there you are Amaris! She hides so well behind Luna in these, she just came out the other back door to see what woke them up. Poor girls, just can't get enough beauty sleep!!

Here's a side by side picture from the comedy click thru on the ordering page:
Teaching naughty photo manners
And my favorite comedy pic. Amaris, Luna's blanket.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:25 pm

That last one is funny. Crazy what our pets sometimes do!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:22 am

It is funny! My kitten-cats do the same thing.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:07 pm

Website will be down for a few days.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:08 pm

Will emails get through to you?

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:15 pm

Yes Lynx, emails will get through.
I'm just doing some updating and upgrading to the website, particularly the navigation and shopping cart links to reflect the https status now. Yup, finally got one.

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:18 am

Oh good. I'm at the point of needing to retire my very first ones, due to wear. Also possibly due to the necessity of having to wash them so often because of Fuzz's "attentions".

The last two jar houses, by the way, are big hits, with myself and the girls! And the quilt you made for us is almost too beautiful to use! Thank you very much.

I was going to try for a photo shoot yesterday, but ended up giving Fuzz a footbath instead. Maybe today...

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:09 am

Chuckling, I'm sure Fuzz's attentions were done lovingly GrannyJu1. Glad you and the girls like the last bunch of goodies! I wished I had read sooner about the fungus problem you were having though, otherwise both would of had that cream fleece inside. Hope that problem has cleared up by now and stays gone!
Hehehe, doing foot baths are way more fun then doing photos. Specially is Fuzz is a jumper, then you get a belly bath too, lol.

Future reference anyone, if you are having issues with things like fungus, bumblefoot, wet bum fur, or houses/cozies being to warm for your living arrangements, please, let me know so I can help you and your little ones better. True, sometimes the specialties fleeces cost a dollar or two more, but in the long haul with their health, it can really make a big difference. Ditto with different types of houses.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:30 am

I should add that these updates are taking longer then anticipated. I guess not even the creator of the shopping cart I use realized, it won't install under the newer PHP 7 version, even though it works under it . A 30minute reinstall turned into 3 days trying to figure it out, until I decided to set that back to version 5 and got lucky. Oiy, now I'm finally able to work on the pages, right after I finally get some shut eye.