WindeSpirit.com ~ Sewing 4 A Cause

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Fri May 31, 2013 2:19 am

Dedicated to giving comforts to Guinea Pigs, Cavy Slaves and many others since 2003.
www.WindeSpirit.com

Ever since I started saying I'm sewing for a cause, a good many folks adopted that as store name for me. After a while it grew on me too, so either name, it's still me!

Products come along that are great, but not always in fabrics, designs, or sizes that is best for your loved ones needs. And while one product is good for the others, some may need accommodating to get it to work for you or something entirely different. That is where I can help, designing something just for your needs or just simply making something larger/smaller. Long hair, wetness problems, skinny pigs, walking difficulties, overheating, no matter the problem, I enjoy a challenge to customize to your needs at very reasonable prices that are often unmatched.

A few items in the product line includes, Cage Blankets, Pockets & Corner Pockets, Tunnels, Pads, Quilkets, Chiller/Warmer Bags, Acorn and Gumdrop Houses, Cavy Lazyees, and Cavy Crafts (cruisers) . Fleece animals are also available. With a wide variety of products to choose from, we are always looking for another original way to help all our family members be comfy.

While our family has evolved, each member (The Paw Crew) does help in the way things are made. It's a hard life of fun and lounging being part of The Paw Crew ensuring items are made safe as possible for Guinea Pigs different needs. You can meet The Paw Crew on their pages and find out their roles in how they help on the web site.

One more important mention, each item sold at regular price benefits a Rescue/Sanctuary. Any item that may be excluded is noted, such as Child's Play items made only during summer months.

And a Huge Thank You to all that has helped us past and future, with a Special Thanks to Guinea Lynx and Kleenmama’s Hay Loft.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri May 31, 2013 9:49 am

I have always been very impressed with how skilled and creative a seamstress you are!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:31 am

Thank you Lynx!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:36 pm

Going through my June check list I realized I didn't post the June sales here! One of those palm-face times.

June Sales 20% off on each when adding any combination of 3 summer favorites with the code JUNE20

Choose from:
Cabanas (double or single), Cavy Canopy, Carrier Pads (med or sm), Cavy Castles I or II, Cavy Couch, Cavy Crafts, Chiller Bags (med, lg or square), Corner Pockets (12" & 16"), Cosset Cruisers, Cuy Couch, Day Beds (full or half), Designer Fruity Pad,
Gumdrop House, Sea Shell House, Sleep-n-Snack,
Tunnel Shorts, Tents, and toy Platypus

PLUS

The first five customers who checkout through the web site purchasing $75.00 minimum in products get one of 5 Cavy Layzees™ FREE! Image

Details at Sales & What's New.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:14 pm

July 1st, customized ordering will be temporarily suspended.
Premade items will still be available.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:09 pm

Now until July 15th
Free Shipping within the USA on orders of $50 or more in items!
Use the code SHIPUSA when you check out.

Outside the states, get a $10 shipping discount with the code SHIP10 when you check out.

Here's a few new pre-designed blankets just listed.
2 available Image
4 available Image

And if you're celebrating the 4th, have a great one! Be safe and think ahead.
Selena says she's going to stay home and protect Clover!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:14 pm

I love that tiger pattern, WindeSpirit!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:26 pm

Thank you Lynx, I like the tiger print also. The black boarders seem to give it that extra something to.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:18 pm

Ordering of products is available again on the "Design it for me" pages. It is exactly like ordering things in earlier years when you told me what you wanted and I picked what fabrics I have available in that range of colors. Sometimes I got creative, sometimes more subtle creativeness.

Basically, I have 6 huge boxes of fabric all in different sizes and what is possible to make with each fabric is completely impractical to even list, so it sits. It needs to stop sitting, specially when some of the fabrics where favorites that sold out fast. I just need to know what you want of houses, beds, blankets, tunnels, etc... and in what sizes to be made. Many of the dual color combinations, patchwork like designs, and such come from ordering like this as well. Here are 2 pads for example.

Image Image

A few repeating questions:
Are Pad Paks still available? Yes, they are!
Michigan trip this year? I'm heartbroken to say no.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:25 pm

You are so creative with how you put things together! There are some people who don't know what they're missing!

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:05 pm

Ohh, I love the second design!!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:31 am

I'm sure some lovely designs will emerge. I'm now sorry I didn't order more pads when there was a discount on international shippings. Plus my girls really love the HZ tunnels and canopy (1 of the 1st things my senior girl dashes into after cage cleaning).