WindeSpirit.com ~ Sewing 4 A Cause

jacqueline

Post   » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:12 pm

Oh, my word!! I just received my package and I'm so excited! I ordered the Turtle House and a Gumdrop house. They both came with gorgeous patchwork pads.

I am truly in awe of you handiwork. Both houses are soooo spacious and cozy at the same time. I can't wait to let the pigs move in so I can take pictures to share, but I just wanted to post about how amazed I am. You truly are gifted. Thanks!

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:04 pm

Such cute houses.

And Hugo! I love him!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:26 pm

Glad you like them Jacqueline! Hope the piggies do to!

Thank you Lynx and Snowflakey. Hugo charms another :-)

I'll be extending the free patchwork pad with any house until further notice also. Looking at the boxes, that might be a few months, but I don't think any of you will mind!

The closing on our new home was finalized, it ours!!! We start moving things in a few days after we get the locks and code changed. I can hardly wait to get started on the new sewing room and make it truly what I want it to be without any of the rental restrictions. Today Eric had me pick out a good velocity exhaust fan that will be installed, very pleasantly surprised by that splurge though I'm sure he had heating/cooling efficiency in mind since I've been using a window fan these past years. I'm finally getting a little bit excited to move now!

jacqueline

Post   » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:44 pm

Good for you! Blessings on the move and your new space!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:57 pm

Thank you Jacqueline. {{HUGS}} I wanted to email you again to, have to go pick up the car in few minutes so I will tonight or tomorrow. Happier thoughts this time.

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:51 pm

Hey, WS!!

I am going to be needing some new cage accessories for my new boys :) Today, I discovered one of them LOVES the corner pocket - he was pancaked.

Am I reading correctly that you will still be fillling orders amidst the move? Bless you if that's the case, I wouldn't be able to!!

I will probably be submitting something next week!! I'm working on picking out colors/cage themes. :)

Hope all is well!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm

How exciting to be moving into a new home! I hope you enjoy it, WindeSpirit!

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:37 pm

It's love :)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:10 pm

Thank you Lynx!

Iastate09, you read correctly, I'll still be fulfilling orders.
I'll be making my moving trips at night for a month. Since it's only 15 minutes away there won't be a rush, and more so, I won't have to deal with the sun and all the problems it causes!

Rudy is very handsome! Looks like he has the expression of, "looking for me?" Glad to hear he's figuring out his favorites. You might try the canopy with Ace if he doesn't like his hair messed with, maybe toss a piece of fleece over it as a curtain at night ;-)

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Wed May 07, 2014 10:35 am

Emailed you, WS! I'm having ordering difficulty... Likely OE lol. :-)

jacqueline

Post   » Wed May 07, 2014 2:26 pm

Kramer simply refuses to leave his gumdrop house!!!

I think this means he likes it!!

linshad02
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed May 07, 2014 7:58 pm

He looks comfy!

Windespirit, I've been seriously lacking in the pictures department lately. Rosie and Alice want to thank you for the wonderful job on the Skelanimals beds. They have become the all time favorite.
I'll post pics as soon as they come up in the bed rotation.