WindeSpirit.com ~ Sewing 4 A Cause

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:01 pm

Only 2 weeks left until Vinson moves in since he graduated and all his work commitments are done. Yeay!

Time to do a little early spring cleaning to make sure it's ready. Uh oh, I've been keeping all the premades and pre-designed things in there. Perfect time for it all to go on sale!

click on image

ImageRelaxer

ImageXW_Tunnel and few other unique ones available.

ImageCavy_Canopy

ImageWings_Lounger_Bed

And Lots More !!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:53 pm

Happy Adopt A Guinea Pig month !

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:04 pm

Looks like a great sale! I know anyone who buys something will see some guinea pig happiness!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:33 pm

It's been a while since I've last posted here. A long while !!
What's been happening? Well, a bit of this and to much of "that".
If you got the November newsletter, you probably already read, if not, I'll try for the extra condensed version here.

Vinson came and left with a big wake of disturbance. We lost Cinderella in July, shortly after more major damaging hail storms, some tennis ball size! Still damage to fix. Then sewage drain pipe under the garage been broken before moving to this house. Eric got sick and gave it to me which was my catalysis for 3 years in the making (nearly to the day). Carried off in a ambulance with a week hospital stay. Beatriz teeth got a infection when in hospital, they got fixed but not all infection got out, some was really deep and got in bloodstream. Beatriz passed away. And then a bunch of tiny bugs started coming up from under the foundation around the counter-bar our cages are against, no doubt result from the pipe damage. So we had to move all our bedding stuff out for a day so the nice men could get rid of them and seal it up then clean & rebuild everything.

So here I am today. Being Thankful that life is once again settling down, and grateful for my friends who have stuck by.

Hope you all are having a wonderful, fun, and exciting day!

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:15 pm

Good to see you here again, Winde. :)

Sounds like you have had a rough time. So sorry to hear about Cinderella and Beatriz.

I hope things stay settled for you and your family now.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:18 am

I difficult time! I am sorry for your losses. So hope things get back on track.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:42 am

Thank you Tracis and Lynx. It's nice to feel a bit normal again :-) Although I'm not thrilled with some of my new food restrictions. Give and take I suppose.

Black Friday Sales
Order $40 worth of products and use the code BLK10 and get 10% off.

Order $75 worth of products and use the code BLK15 and get 15% off.

Order $100 worth of products and use the code BLK20 and get 20% off.

Black Friday Sales end midnight Nov. 27th EST

All November -
Acorn Houses 20% off !

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:33 pm

We bought some pads from you last spring for our Pepper pig who had bad bumblefoot. You sent us some with a fluffy side. Just want you to know the old girl recovered after many months of treatment & the care of my daughter. And I'm sure the soft pads helped - she loved sitting on them & still does. Thanks for your consideration in sending them to us.

Sorry for your piggy losses & other problems.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:43 pm

The acorn house is super!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:19 pm

Bookfan - that is wonderful to hear about Pepper making a full recovery. I remember making the pads for you. Happy to learn they helped and are still being enjoyed. :)
Thank you for letting me know!

Lynx - Thanks! Luna also put her paw approval on it right away and is rather stubborn about coming out of it, go figure.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:59 am

Cyber Monday Deals

Order $50 or more and use the code CyTun and I'll give you a FREE Tunnel.

Order $75 or more and use the code CyBed and I'll give you a FREE 12" Lounger Bed.

Order $100 or more and use the code CySleigh and I'll give you a FREE 2016/"17 Sleigh.

Cyber Monday Deals start and end Monday Nov. 28th.

Cheers!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:47 pm

Sounds like fun! What great deals!