WindeSpirit.com ~ Sewing 4 A Cause

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:23 pm

New things always have a few tweaks and quirks to find. I think it's one of those laws of nature.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:14 am

Free Shipping - Today Only!
Orders $100 or more get free shipping within the USA and half price shipping outside of the USA.

No codes needed.
Cheers!!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:55 am

I hope lots of people see this!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:11 pm

So I gave the girls the redesigned Rainbow and I literally had a jaw dropping moment. So with that kind of success last Wednesday evening, I thought I'd allow some pre-ordering of this one.

Cheers! :)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:27 pm

They are such nice colors! I'm glad guinea pigs CAN see in color and appreciate them!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:16 pm

So right about piggies seeing in color, bright and bold is always good. I've already been noticing that the girls have been sitting under their favorite colors. Luna's is yellow and orange while Ellie's is anything dark. I'll turn the house around and the girls follow where the favorite color went! It's fun to experiment and watch them, at least until someone rebels at me *grins*.

As of today, I've added to option to make the style 2 covers to fit Cozy Cottages (24x12 frames).

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:14 pm

Free Shipping in August within the USA when you order $175 in products!
(no codes needed)
www.sewing4acause.com

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:34 pm

The pads we got from you for our "recovery" cage are great. Gracie is recovering from her spay in soft comfort.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:10 pm

Bookfan, I'm glad the pads are working out well for Gracie, and hope she makes a speedy full recovery! Give her some lovin's for me :)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:42 pm

Donating to Rescued and Emergency Responses
http://www.sewing4acause.com/cossetedpaws/DRER.php

Making and collecting for: Hurricane Harvey victims & evacuees
Pets supplies and gas funds to transport, and item's for kids is my focus, although most anything will be accepted.

In addition to the above page, any regular Lounger Bed purchase I'll match in size and donate it.

Patches Mommy

Post   » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:08 pm

Hi! just came across our site and was wondering if you ship to canada? I'm in Vancouver BC and would love to order some cozy's and a few other items

Cheers
Mina

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:26 pm

I am guessing she will. Check out her site:
http://www.windespirit.com/

And look at this page which addresses shipping outside the US:
http://www.sewing4acause.com/Shipping.php
Outside of the USA - Please contact me for shipping costs outside of the USA if your country is not listed on the shipping calculator. Or visit USPS.com rate calculator to get a general idea of what charges may be.