WindeSpirit.com ~ Sewing 4 A Cause

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:17 am

Thank you Serelixyue! Love back to you and your fluffy family :-)
Take care you don't turn into yue-mushy! (hehehe)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:34 pm

I've been working with some of the "scrap" fabrics lately and turned out a couple of fun houses that are now available.
(click on pictures for links)

A true unique Jar House with St.Jude cotton prints. This is the absolute last of the multi colored dots confetti print.

And the first of it's kind, the S.G. Barn House!

And a couple more fun themed S.G. Houses

Hope you all are staying safe and warm !

jacqueline

Post   » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:44 pm

I love love love the barn houses!! Your things are so clever AND so well made. I'm putting the jar house on my christmas wish list. ;-)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:23 pm

The jar house is adorable! Love the corn barn house too!

p.s. Mia is sleeping in her yurt right now!

jacqueline

Post   » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:12 am

Umm. . I think we need pictures to prove this Lynx. . . ;-)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:39 am

The top is off but that's where she sleeps (very tall, she is!). Right now standing near it. Will post picture in chicken thread later.

JinHasPigs

Post   » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:07 pm

Hey, thanks so much for what you do. <3 Your stuff is super cute and creative. I ordered from you back in September and my pigs can't get enough of them. I'll definitely be ordering again soon for Christmas!

ImageImageImageImage

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:05 pm

Too late now, I know, but I REALLY love the patchwork jar house! ;o) My order is supposed to arrive tomorrow and I can't wait to see it. Not as much as Scatter and Flossie can't wait to use it, I'm sure, though, hahaha.

The pic I mentioned in my note:

ImageFuzz - Mom, we're outta hay! 7.4.15

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:00 am

Thank you Jacqueline and Lynx! It's always fun making new things and just seeing what and how something turns out, no patterns, just stitch away. I think I will also need to go see this proff of Mia, good call Jacqueline!

How adorable JinHasPigs! They all look so comfy :-) I see they do that little head raising for you too when the camera comes around. Like they can't be bothered and just wondering what silly humans we are.

GramyJul, he's such a ham for the camera. And no doubt wondering why the camera is in your hands instead a big pile of hay!

Thank you both, I just love seeing the little ones enjoying their things :)

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:41 pm

These jar houses are so cute, WindeSpirit, bright and cheerful as I requested! As soon as I put the 3rd in the 3-pig cage, they took turns getting comfy for a few minutes, with Fuzz being the first to nab it. ;o) The 2 picky pigs in the other cage would stay in theirs 24/7 if only I'd serve them in bed! Thank you for another wonderful order!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:25 pm

Very happy you and your boys like all the houses GrannyJu1. They sound like they are a bunch of fun to watch!

Hope everyone was able to enjoy their Thanksgiving Day!

And hope most of you are able to stay home safe and warm from all the crazies out there. But for those of you unlucky enough to work, deep breaths my friends, deep breaths.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:12 pm

Looks like a good sale! Not much time left -- go for it!!