WindeSpirit.com ~ Sewing 4 A Cause

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:14 pm

Who remembers our sweet little Squirrley Girl (aka SG) ?

I've been staying busy behind the scenes lately, so wasn't able to give much advance time, but wanted the GL folks to know first that I've finally been able to bring myself to do the SG (Star Gazer) Houses again. The original version that can be sprayed off in the sink, as well as a newer version that can be tossed in the regular wash.

Image Original style

Image New style

Right now S.G. Houses are $3.00 off at $30.00 each (+s&h), either style, and include one 11"x17" Bum Rug pad.
Also your choice of 1 or 2 doors.

Most the older GL'ers know I don't list all my fabrics and have a lot of "not enough" but can match up some of those cute prints in a mixed match patchwork like style, so if that is appealing leave me a note in the comments when ordering.

{note - at this time, the above link is the only place the link is available, it won't be on web site for another day or two yet. Cheers!! }

Bugs Mom

Post   » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:57 pm

Those are so neat WS. Some lucky little piggies will get some.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:54 pm

Cozy!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:06 pm

Thank you Lynx and Bugs Mom!

jacqueline

Post   » Fri May 01, 2015 5:03 pm

So clever!!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Wed May 13, 2015 3:05 am

Thank you Jacqueline!

Just a early heads up, May 31st thru June 12th, I'll be out of town.
Heading up to Michigan for Vinson's graduation. If anyone in the AnnArbor / Brighton area would like to meet up that first week of June, Beatriz and Luna will be coming to ;)

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:44 am

Sent you an email!! :)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:54 pm

*Waves at iastate09* replied to email but forgot to here! Ah well, hope you can forgive me and the boys are enjoying.

On another note, this months Sales is 12% off any order $30 or more!

Add items to your shopping cart as usually, and when you reach or exceed $30 in items (before shipping), enter the code 12 YEARS and apply it to your shopping cart before checking out.

Cheers!

jacqueline

Post   » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:35 pm

Happy Anniversary!!!! You guys are the bestest!!!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:00 pm

Yes, indeed, Happy Anniversary!

Don't forget Mia! Though she is not using her Yurt during the summer, she will indeed this winter!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:06 pm

Happy Anniversary from myself and my 5. Yep, up to 5, you'll be hearing from me this month. :o)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:35 pm

Thank you Jacqueline, Lynx, and GrannyJul.

Lynx ~ I do adore that photo of Mia, it brighten up the day a bit :)

GrannyJul ~ looking forward! Before you know it you'll be up to a half dozen, then a dozen, and bakers dozen. They are addicting!

Jacqueline ~ I wish I could hug you. Every day I am so greatful for how much help you gave me to get my girls last year. Beatriz and Luna both have kept me in the land of reality to say the least.

I'm trying to stay happy and upbeat, but as you know, it is not the only anniversary but two others as well. I posted a small photo on the sales page from when we went up for Vin's graduation. Designed a new bed too...
Image but that is as far as I've managed to get. Still having troubles getting myself to do newsletters again. Little by little.