Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:51 pm

Very cute!!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:16 pm

Hugo and Roger are just so adorable!
Thank you for brightening up my gloomy mood, it was just what I needed :)

jacqueline

Post   » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:32 pm

Hawkeye just loves his new turtle!!!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:03 am

Hawkeye does look rather cozy in there doesn't he! And probably wondering why you have a camera instead of veggies!!
Another smile to brighten up my evening, thank you :-)

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:18 am

In recovery, Rudy stealthily re-purposes his corner pocket to protect himself from eagles while hydrating.

:)

jacqueline

Post   » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:42 pm

I love how they "re-purpose" stuff and re-arrange what they need. Very funny!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:25 pm

Rudy, you are so silly. Surely using that way must help speed up recovery, being able to avoid those dirty ol' house eagles ;-)
Thank you for sharing!!

Seeing little ones enjoying their things, it just gives me warm and fuzzy happy feelings. I really do appreciate the pictures, my brighter spots on the gloomy days, or month as case may be, and do repeatedly go back to when I need another smile. As much as I hate to admit it, not much else has gotten me to actually smile this past year that didn't have something with a piggy (or other animal) in, so in a way, all the photos have been a life line of sort.
Onward to making more happy memories!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:03 pm

Now until September 6th, Free Shipping within the USA on any order $75.00 or more.

There are still some Loungers, Tunnels, and Cozy in the pre-made section on sale to.

Cheers!!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:30 pm

Yay for sales!

jacqueline

Post   » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:41 pm

I just have to stop - my budget is cracking. My pigs all love love love the acorn house, the pumpkin house, the sled, the turtle - anything that comes from winde spirit!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:21 am

I know what you mean Jacqueline! There is always the getting ready for Christmas excuse too :-p.

dribble

Post   » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:24 pm

I feel like an idiot asking, but can you help me find the fabric selection page? Thanks in advance.