WindeSpirit.com ~ Sewing 4 A Cause

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:44 pm

The girls have been settling in so well, and last week I finally started to hear wheeking. I couldn't have been more happy and excited to finally hear that. Have to admit, I've been lax in work and spending more time with them then working on things like catching up on the latest going on or doing a new newsletter :)
Beatriz loves doing zoomies! She's also very strict about if I touch the dog and try to pet her with stinky dog hands. Oh nerve of me to do so!
Luna loves her new Jar House, it is comical to try an get her to come out, she actually grabs with her front paws the inside of the house. She doesn't mind me petting or snuggling with her, so long as she gets to stay in her house. I'm glad I let LAGPR pick her for me.

Thank you again to everyone who helped us unite! I can't say it enough, or how much it getting Beatriz has meant to me.

And a little wish to all...

jacqueline

Post   » Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:28 am

Soooo nice to see such a happy ending! These girls have no idea how lucky they are - or do they? They look very comfy! Can't wait to get my LAGPR piggie!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:48 am

Woot! They are big, beautiful gals. :)

jacqueline

Post   » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:45 am

Do your girls fit inside a regular size hidey, or do I need to dl some quick stitching?

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:35 am

The day is nearing for you Jacqueline to get your girls to! I guess Blaze will just have to deal with being the new piggy of the house till then.
As for house sizes, they will snuggle in comfortably in all the houses you've gotten. The only one that may raise a eyebrow is the Sand Castles, any Cuy trying to sprawl out in them I don't see happening. If I get my behind in gear and finish up the main Castle though, those won't be a problem. The only other house that might be a size issue is the Acorn, it's not designed with a longer body in mind so the X-large would be better, and room enough for 2 cuy to snuggle in.

As for Cozies, the double size is large enough for one Cuy, but slightly on the cramped side of what I'm use to seeing, again due to body length. The Pockets however, we've not had be successful as of yet, there doesn't seem to be enough height opening for their preferences. I believe another size will address these issues and will be coming in the future. Also, another design of Bonding Pocket that is more size suitable for Cuy. Tunnels, Couches, Oval Loungers, Cabana Beds, Sleep & Snack Hay House, and everything else, The Paw Crew of the past did a excellent job in teaching me what is acceptable comfort for "voluptuous" and "large boned" piggies *wink*. A goofy little ferret by the name of Elliott (R.I.P.) helped a bit with sizing too.

Sef - Beatriz just licked the screen, I think that means thank you!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:48 am

Awwww. :}

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:19 am

Here is a picture of a liner I bought. I think it is so pretty I have it draped over the back of my sofa. Jezabelle and Kellie are posing in front.

jacqueline

Post   » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:19 am

Wow!!! Thanks almost too pretty to use as a liner!!!

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:28 am

That liner is really amazing! Looks wonderful over your sofa. :)

I am not sure that Jezabelle and Kellie approve of the location, however.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:50 am

I also think it's too pretty to put in their cage.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:16 pm

C.CC - I think your girls and the cage blanket have a 'goes together' look :-) Pure coincidence to. I still feel honored you have it on your sofa.

I'm still surprised nobody asked for one for a gift or something of that sort and done in a special piggies colors. Oh well, maybe someday.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:49 am

Oh, that is beautiful!