Misc posts on topical issues

Erinspigs

Post   » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:37 pm

Gosh I know Bookfan, venting and being very VERY stupid. Probably thinking to stop-it by saying stupid things like that. Dumb dumb dumb.

I'm sorry, I don't lose it often but sometimes I just wish for more normal and don't take time to think. Darn I'm mad at myself.

i'm going to get a talking to for sure. Fortunately there are a lot of details that have been omitted and even changed, I suppose because he knows how stupid I am.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:02 am

EP, Lynx would probably edit it for you. Just sayin'.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:00 pm

I was just thinking the same. Don't beat yourself - there really isn't much there, but just to be on the safe side...

GPIG

Post   » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:02 pm

It's all ok, I thought it was kind of funny too. I'm not a great liar but it doesn't matter. I am turning the page on a chapter of my life, it is over. I've thought and said that before but there was always some doubt, there isn't any now.

Every fighter that stays too long has an experience in their career where they just get old in the ring one night. They don't know when it's going to happen but happen it does and they usually get hurt badly. I wasn't hurt but I was lucky, luck doesn't last.

Nope, I'm going to help where I can, the fight isn't over, just the type of fighting for me. I'll concentrate some more on my towing business, my wife wants to do some philanthropy work helping others that could benefit from her skills. She deserves some time to do what she would like.

I feel good about putting to rest a career where I know I tried my best. I did whatever I did with integrity . and I can answer for all of it, I'm ok. I wish I could have taken out every poacher, every despot, every terrorist, but c'est la-vie

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:04 pm

Glad you're back. And unhurt. I hope you can find something you find very satisfying that is safer!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in 2018

Post   » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:44 pm

(clap, clap, clap!!!)

146 posts