And in Other Trump News & Weather...

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:51 am

I don't know if this will display. Probably a Canadian reaction to the election.

A group of Canadians vandalize a police parking spot.

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2020

Post   » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:41 am

Those Canadians are always up to something!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:07 am

Love it!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:41 pm

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:44 am

She is a powerful writer and I believe speaks for many people. I still recoil to think of how many people voted for him in this election.

And I still can't forgive my relatives who voted for him in 2016. Besides the cruelty, he was so utterly incompetent.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:17 am

She nails it.

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2020

Post   » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:39 am

She says it all and I agree completely. Fervent Trump supporters follow him because they share his values. Trump allowed and encouraged them to be unethical, immoral, bigoted, racist and violent. Many of them behaved horribly and caused irreparable damage to people's lives. They should be called out and made to understand that kind of behavior will no longer be tolerated. To suggest we make nice with them is an insult.

I have in-laws who are still Trump supporters, and whenever I have to see them I'm always on the defensive. They are the "Mouth full of scripture and heart full of hate" type people. When they tick me off I make donations to the DFL and Planned Parenthood.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:34 pm

I've never heard that expression but it really hits the nail on the head.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:41 pm

"When they tick me off I make donations to the DFL and Planned Parenthood."

That'll show 'em! ;P

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:14 pm

This has my stamp of approval:

This makes me laugh every time I watch it:

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:01 pm

They have my stamp of approval too! The one of Dr. Fauci is priceless (I remember the incident).

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:49 pm

Powerful, powerful words from Chris Cuomo on trump and his complete failure, complete incompetence, complete corruption as the absolute worst president we have ever had.

In 24 hours, trump has "vetoed pay for the military", "stalled relief for millions of people", and "issued the most toxic tally of pardons we have ever seen".

11 powerful minutes:

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:19 pm

I just watched it. Hard hitting spot - there's a lot there. "He is the political equivalent of a virus"

I didn't realize just what trump did to the relief bill, tying it up so it can't go forward in any way. He is an evil, evil man.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:23 pm

I cannot wait for him to be gone. January 20th will be my most celebrated holiday of 2021.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:30 pm

Oh yes, it will be wonderful. There ought to be dancing in the streets.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:24 am

No words.

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:41 pm

I got an email today urging me to contact my Congresspeople. Um, I think they have his number already. Everyone in MD does...except for Harris, who is a boil on the butt of a dead frog. It was so disheartening to hear Hogan talk about how he couldn't get through to get permission to send our National Guard.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/gov-hogan-describes ... ard/2533670/

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:00 am

Prison is too good for them.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:17 am

"Um, I think they have his number already." Snort.

"It was so disheartening to hear Hogan talk about how he couldn't get through to get permission to send our National Guard." I wonder who was causing this communication problem. Just can't figure it out.

I don't think we've discussed this much yet? As we watched the mob storming the Capitol, within just minutes my husband & I were saying, where's the law enforcement. It was obvious the paltry number of Capitol Police who were there couldn't handle it. It was confusing & alarming. We couldn't figure out what was happening. It will be interesting to learn the whole story, but I think we know who made the decision to have so few people in place & then send in no reinforcements.

The next 11 days are going to be harrowing.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:39 am

Very clear analogy:

265 posts