New Public Forum

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:42 pm

For the moment, this is the "World Views" forum. Name may change!

While the guinea pig forums are basically the only public forums, this new forum will be public also.

Should you wish to start a discussion on a topic that is important to you, please do. Global warming, world politics, etc. we'll see where this goes!

The focus of the forum may change and it is possible some posts will be moved to General Chat (must be registered and logged in to view General Chat). These topics are all indirectly related to the health of our guinea pigs since they affect us all.

Please do not ask for posts to be deleted. Only post publicly if that is your intention.

La Dictadora

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:06 pm

Wohoo Dictator!

Bugs Mom

Post   » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:25 pm

Outstanding!!

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:25 pm

Excellent.

pig party

Post   » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:23 am

Thanks La Dictadora!

You may have unleashed a monster? I like monsters.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:23 am

Me too!

I think people can get so caught up in their own little worlds that they do not take the time to find out what is happening in the big world that can have consequences that affect all of us for years to come.

pig party

Post   » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:55 am

Certainly.

While 'dropping out' has its appeal, and was a voice of a previous generation - who I will say had some good ideas an certainly good intentions -it has come to a time when this notion can not be used to benefit the many. Certainly those for whom actually 'dropping out' is not an option.

I hope many people get here get to reveal the monsters. They are less scary when there are loads of people to chase em off with sticks.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:16 pm

This sounds like fun!

Evangeline

Post   » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:25 pm

Have we learned nothing from the chicken forum about excising certain discussions from the General Chat??

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:44 pm

?
What starts here, stays here.

Or so says my beloved chicken, Mia.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:43 am

I'm on a Star Trek forum that has a section called The Neutral Zone where issues can be debated, sometimes heatedly. This is much more civilized than The Neutral Zone!

11 posts • Page 1 of 1