What the Hell? (or, Tump's Descent into Madness)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:55 pm

This is going to be a big issue - Vote him out!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:42 am

A powerful Lincoln Project video.

Thanks, Captain “Sully” Sullenberger, for telling it like it is.

Vote. Him. Out.

And Van Jones summary of what happened in the first debate:

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:16 am

Hit the nail on the head. Powerfully.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:39 am

The end of the Van Jones clip led me to this:

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:22 pm

Thanks for posting this. Powerful.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:37 am

trump reportedly tested positive for Covid yesterday. Before you raise your arms in praise of Karmic Justice, consider Mr. Sef's suspicion that it's some sort of political stunt (think October Surprise) for the purpose of shutting down the Biden campaign, canceling the next debate, turning trump into a martyr OR further minimizing the virus when he has nothing but "mild" symptoms and/or a miraculous recovery, etc. I'm not too sure what to think just yet. The news is certainly garnering trump a lot of sympathy this morning, and once again turning the focus on him.

A lot to think about:
https://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2020/Pres/Maps/Oct02.html#item-1

trump is a liar and a cheat, and he's desperate. I wouldn't rule out that this is a "hoax," but I guess we'll have to see how this whole thing shapes up.

If in fact trump DOES have Covid-19, I just hope Joe Biden didn't contract it while on the stage with him during the debate.

Stay tuned...

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:56 am

"once again turning the focus on him"
He's very good at that. Husband just said trump has 3 risk factors: he's obese, he's old and is low income.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:01 am

"....and is low income."

LMAO!!!!

Catie Cavy
Supporter 2011-2020

Post   » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:34 am

Ha ha!!

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:49 am

ROFL!

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:25 am

Stole that!

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:37 pm

I guess this is as good a place as any to put this - the emboldened Proud Boys have decided to rally outside Walter Reed and are blocking the road near there/the NIH. Local residents received an alert email/text that the road was closed for "police activity". So that's a thing... :(

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:08 pm

Crazy. trump is so twisted to support them.

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2020

Post   » Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:09 am

I think this is Trump's way of calling in sick so he doesn't have to have another debate. And since the polls are not in his favor, if he does not get reelected or decides to drop out, this would be a perfect way to save face. "I would have been reelected by a landslide, it would have been huge, but I was too sick to continue my campaign. It's the fault of the Democrats for not postponing the election. They stole America from you."

BTW, I was thinking about sending him a get well card with the sentiment, "Cheer up and stay positive." ;)

174 posts