Reba: Satin w/arthritis, bone loss, & teeth issues

Wheekers3

Post   » Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:41 pm

I am sad to hear that she is gone.

You worked so hard to keep her here. My sympathy to you, Daddybear and her dear friends.

Robyn3939
Lethal Lover

Post   » Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:08 pm

I take my piglets to Dr. Leib too or rather have in the past. I haven't found a vet closer to me (Buckeye) that is so compassionate and caring for both animal and human. It's a long drive for me, but worth it.

mammabear66
With a Touch of Insanity

Post   » Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:10 am

I reallu hope you have no need to take your pigs to a vet in the near future. For almost a year, between Reba and Radar and other critters thrown in here and there, I was in Dr. Lieb's office once a week or more. As much as I love her, I really didn't desire to see her THAT often!

I know it is a forever drive for you, but I would make the trip in a heartbeat to see her - and I hate driving anymore! I am not much further east than her (Scottsdale Rd). Sometime when you do have to make the trip let me know and maybe we can get together for a bit. I really enjoyed seeing everybody at the Cheesecake Factory.

Radar and Ro are now fighting over Reba's pigloo. They never tried to go in it when she was using it - it was her space. I really didn't think Ro would care much that she was gone, but maybe she is just happy to have a chance to try to claim the spot.

Karen
Slug Whisperer

Post   » Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:43 am

I'm so sorry for your loss mammabear.