Reba: Satin w/arthritis, bone loss, & teeth issues

Mum
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:52 am

Oh dear, I'm so very sorry. You did so much for her, and it sounds as if she had a wonderful life with you.

momof911kids
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:08 am

I'm so sorry.

Paravati
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:21 am

You took such good care of Reba, hon. I remember all the phone calls in the middle of the night.

That pig and her potential dietary goodies were probably discussed more than she could have ever known. You were so inventive and caring and even your laptop bears the "scars."

And I'm sure she's the only pig anyone ever made piggie pancakes for.

You did the best job you could have done. It was just a tough shot from the beginning. I know you'll miss her, but also consider how she's probably relieved to not have to suffer anymore.

Hugs from me and HF.

Piggster

Post   » Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:00 am

I'm so sorry for your loss. You took wonderful care of Reba these past few months. Hugs to you and your family.

luvmypigs2

Post   » Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:06 am

I'm so sorry you lost her. She was well loved by you and your family. RIP little one.

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:33 am

I'm so sorry. She was a beautiful girl who was very loved. Rest well Reba.

salana
GL is Just Peachy

Post   » Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:43 am

I'm so sorry. You made her life so good--Suzi is still jealous of the Tomato World calendar pic.

Barbara Osborn
Supporter from '05 - '12

Post   » Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:45 am

Sleep well Reba. You were very loved in your life.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:49 am

I am so very sorry, mammabear66. I know you loved her to pieces. And when you care intimately for a guinea pig over such a long time you become much closer. I know you will miss her.

Brandilynn
Who's your Branni?

Post   » Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:57 am

Sorry babygirl. Bigfatlove to the daddybear.

lisam

Post   » Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:48 am

I'm so sorry.

Becky

Post   » Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:57 am

Oh, I'm very sorry you lost little Reba. It's very hard to loose them, as Lynx said, when you've spent so much time taking care of them.

I know this is a difficult time, but would you consider allowing your vet to do bone tissue samples? The vets are finally getting the message that there are problems with satins and the more information they have, the more we can help future pigs. Just something to consider.

Rest well, sweet Reba.