Older sow losing weight

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:12 pm

Thanks - I just don't know how I'm going to tell my daughter.
Oh dear, that's even going to be more heart breaking...

pinta

Post   » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:27 pm

Was she on heart meds? If so, tell your daughter you were blessed with extra time with her and every day was a bonus.

And tell her she she chose her time to go and didn't want to die slowly in pain.

I'm sorry you lost her but she wouldn't have had the life she did with anyone else.

Topaz

Post   » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:34 pm

Oh, I'm so sorry. :( Big hugs to you guys. She had a good, long, happy life, thanks to you.

Mum
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:35 pm

Thanks, Pinta. Yes she was on Lotensin. At least she went quickly, and while I was holding her, and I'm thankful I can tell that to my daughter.

gpgrandma
Supporter in '07

Post   » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:56 pm

Oh, I am so sorry for your and your daughter's loss. You are such an advocate for good guinea pig care and I am sure Goldie had a great life with you. Keep the good Goldie memories near to your heart.

Sparkles N Daisy

Post   » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:05 pm

I'm sorry Mum. Rest well little Goldie. You and Emma are in my thoughts.

I had the honor of meeting Ms. Goldie and she was such a sweet girl.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:44 pm

I'm terribly sorry about Goldie Mum. I agree with everyone else that Goldie had the best life possible with you. At least you know it was age and not neglect in early life.

How lucky you and Goldie were together for the end. Hugs to both you and your daughter.

sus4rabbitsnpigs

Post   » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:55 pm

I'm sorry.

mmercedesmom
Supporter in '09

Post   » Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:43 pm

I am sorry for your loss and your daughter's loss. It is hard to lose any of them, but Goldie sounds like a very special girl.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:59 pm

I am so sorry, Mum. It sounds like she had a good life with you and will be greatly missed.

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:10 pm

I'm sorry for your loss. Goldie was lucky to have been so loved and well cared for by you and your daughter.

klynne

Post   » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:38 pm

I'm so sorry Mum. I'm glad you were holding her at the end.