Help needed...piggie with bloody scabs

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:45 pm

Thanks! What I don't get is how come after two years he gained so much weight and his hair grew so long in the back!
The new owner is a biology teacher and she thinks maybe he was malnourished from poor feeding from the previous owner. That I would believe.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:50 pm

OMG. How great!

SylvesterPiggie

Post   » Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:50 pm

Look at him! He is such a big handome boy. Its cool that you get to see him.

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:59 pm

What a journey he has made. He's so handsome. I'm gonna go back and read this thread.

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:19 pm

Man, this little guy really had a hard time. I'm so glad that you saved him and were so patient. It sounds like he's very loved in his new home.

InkysMom

Post   » Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:19 pm

This has been a REALLY helpful thread and so inspiring. It took me a long time to read it all, but now I feel much more educated about mites. I think you covered the gamut of problems!

No one could have done a better job caring for Jasper, GP Lover, and you can rest assured that you saved a little life with your dedication and loving care to this pig. How wonderful that he went to a great home, too!

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:06 pm

Thanks for your kind words. It was such a great feeling to see him so fat and healthy! The new owner's daughter sits and reads him stories and talks to him...O:)

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:03 pm

He is beautiful!