Help needed...piggie with bloody scabs

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:17 pm

This is what poor Jasper looked like the night I picked him up. He has since improved but the worse sore is on the other side and is still bloody.

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:48 pm

I looked at the Vallevet site. I wouldn't know which one to order. Can anybody help?

Mum
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:42 pm

HollyT
Get on your bike.

Post   » Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:51 pm

Ivomec online

Could someone delete the above post? When dealing with the emergency and med forum, it think it's important to make sure the screen stays in tact. Thanks.

Mum
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:09 pm

it's important to make sure the screen stays in tact.
Huh? I'm confused. The link I gave is the same, is it not?

Brandilynn
Who's your Branni?

Post   » Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:12 pm

Yes but I think she is saying that its length was throwing her screen off so she had to scroll back and forth to read the posts.

Mum
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:14 pm

Must have her screen set at 800x600, perhaps? I don't see it, because I have a higher resolution! Sorry about that.

Brandilynn
Who's your Branni?

Post   » Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:32 pm

I do not see it either Mum, but I was thinking lately about all the muck about the pictures that I certainly do not see the same things that a lot of other folks do, so.. I just throw myself at their mercy and take their word for it!

HollyT
Get on your bike.

Post   » Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:47 pm

No apology necessary. Yes, 800x600. Everyone's computer is different and snowflakey started a thread explaining how to shorten/personalize links. It's easy to do and necessary especially here.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:47 pm

My God, GP Lover. You've saved his life, no doubt of that. Bless you.

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:38 pm

Well, I hope I've saved his life...not sure yet. He has one really bloody raw scab.

The owner sort of gave me permission to find him a new home. I used $60 of his money towards the $119 vet bill. I got the $60 f rom my friend that was looking in on the animals after the person who was supposed to do it left. He emailed me and said he was not authorizing it and I should return it. But, I simply requested that since he obviously didn't care about Jasper could I have his permission to find him a new home. His reply was yes, if I return the money and "go away". My reply was that it was too late...I had just returned from the vets office and since the bill was $119 consider it split between us. I also told him it would be cheaper than what animal control would charge him. I also told him he could afford to replace the $60.

The problem is....he's an eccentric attorney who may just come after me. I am NOT returning Jasper. I also told him off in my last email and haven't heard back from him since.

Animal control told me I had no legal right to take him. So, I am not afraid of this guy but there may be trouble when he returns to the country.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:09 pm

Have all these exchanges been via email?

If so, print them out. The "new home" is (temporarily) yours; you have not "taken" him. I think the worst that can happen is that you would have to return $60, if he has stated in writing, when you requested permission to find him a new home: "yes, if I return the money and "go away"."