*URGENT* Passing blood...squeaking

sammianne

Post   » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:13 pm

Poor Zachary! It sounds like he fought so hard & you tried everything you could for him.

I second someone's wish for a magic wand to make this all better for you & sweet Zachary too.

I'm so sorry, sef.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:53 pm

You are listening to your gut. That is the voice to listen to. You are doing the right thing. Zach knows. You know.

We will all be with you and him in spirit when the time comes.

He will always be TLPM's ambassador.

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:04 pm

I am saddened by the situation with Zachary. You've done so much for him but whatever is wrong is just not something anyone can fix. This is the hard part of the journey of our relationship with our pets. We can't let it take away from the joy we get from having them in our life.

Amy0204
We miss our sweet Oreo

Post   » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:44 pm

I'm already grieving for both you and Zach. You will get through this but it's going to hurt like hell. Just don't doubt yourself. Zach will soon be painfree and he will pass feeling loved and well cared for. He's had the best life any guinea pig, or for that matter, any individual could hope for - a good home, good things to eat, people who genuinely cared about him, unconditionally. He's going to be ok. I worry about you, though, having experienced all of this not too long ago. Give yourself permission to rant and scream at how unfair this all seems. Allow yourself to remember and weep for what you've lost. But, I hope you ultimately find some peace. You have done everything humanly possible for this little guy. Feel good about that. Know that some day, you and Zach will find your way to each other again. And until then, he'll be with you in spirit. I am so terribly sorry, I wish I could be there to hug and comfort you.

Lovemypig

Post   » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:47 pm

I'm sorry, Sef.

GuineaPinny

Post   » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:56 pm

My sympathies and thoughts are with you.

PaisCashGingGang

Post   » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:00 pm

Sef, I am so sorry about Zachary. I will be sending healing thoughts to you and your family.

minimac

Post   » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:06 pm

I'm so sorry about Zachary:[ I lurk here somewhat and always try to keep up with everything and this is breaking my heart. My thoughts are with you and your family :] He's lived a wonderful life and he knows how much you love him.

JaneDoe

Post   » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:42 am

I'm sorry, Sef.

Jaycey
Supporter in 2014

Post   » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:53 am

I'm so very sorry Sef, you're a wonderful piggy mommy and did everything you can for the little fella.

Zachary knew this and i'm certain he'll appreciate everything you've done for him.

Goodbye Zachary, say 'hi' to my piggers for me!