Sundae

ChunkyPiggies

Post   » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:17 pm

If the vet is determining whether a tumor exist or not in a guinea pig strictly based on palpation... then there is a lot to be said about the vet.

klynne

Post   » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:33 pm

"I have a different philosophy about animals and health care"

Could you please explain it, then?

I keep re-reading this, and just can't figure out what you mean.

I also cannot figure out why you'd quit updating on his thread, as we all here are trying to learn as much as we can about gp tumors and illnesses, besides our particular affection for Sundae as an individual.

LAWomans
"Live Long and Prosper"

Post   » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:34 pm

Klynne,

Please e-mail me privately and I will explain.

ChunkyPiggies

Post   » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:41 pm

If you can't afford an xray, maybe you should surrender Sundae back to Mum as frequently updating xrays will be crucial to her medical treatment and well being. I think we all want whats best for Sundae and if someone else is willing and able to take responsibility.. I think Sundae is lucky to have that option as many sick pigs don't.

pinta

Post   » Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:03 am

I too would like to continue seeing updates on this thread and would prefer not being drawn into a private emails. I prefer things out in the open.

salana
GL is Just Peachy

Post   » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:33 pm

What ever happened with Sundae? I was looking up threads about lumps and lymphoma and this one popped up, but there's no resolution to it (at least on GL). Is Sundae still alive? If not, what did he die of? This is one of the most useful functions of threads in medical--REFERENCE! Someone posted about lymphoma and I'm about to share threads about pigs that died years ago because it's relevant. Why shouldn't a pig now be helped by the story of a pig that died before he (the current pig) was even born? I mean, how many lethals are helped by Einy's thread?

And why shouldn't a pig be helped by Sundae?

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:45 pm

Sundae was euthanized not too long after the last posts here:

Good-bye Sundae, we will miss you

pinta

Post   » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:45 pm

Unfortunately the threads require dedicated owners for updating.

Sorry my mistake - I thought this was a flash-in-the-pan owner - I should have read back.

168 posts