Frosting's eye

Mum
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:34 pm

Holy crap.

Frosting is at this moment racing around her cage and popcorning like a baby.

Now I've seen it all!

Yeah, Lotensin :-) It's a miracle drug!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:22 pm

Super! What a testiment to getting good results witht he right drug!

Mum
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:59 pm

I'm blown away.

From pancake pig to popcorning in 16 days!

Everyone who doubts heart meds should read this! (Oh, and anyone with a super snuggly 'laid back' pig!).

piggielips

Post   » Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:17 pm

Besides the drugs, I'm SURE she's popcorning because she's practicing her happy pig dance in preparation for the next time I come down and see her.

Afterall, it was the 5th that I was going to show up on your doorstep at 8:00 am sharp with arms outstretched in anticipation of a gift-wrapped piggie!

I'm SO glad that she's doing so well - it really makes my heart happy to know that her life is going to be so much better than it was.

Mum
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:26 pm

Gift wrapped pigs awaiting your visit!

I'll call you - Emma is going away for a few days towards the end of July, so I'll be all alone and looking for a playdate :-p

piggielips

Post   » Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:35 pm

What about the remodel? Do you still need to rehouse some pigs for a couple of weeks?

Mum
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:50 pm

Windows are going in next week, but I still haven't decided on a floor person. So, yes, eventually - but don't quite know when!

LAWomans
"Live Long and Prosper"

Post   » Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:32 pm

Wow, a play date!!! Can Polly, Isaac and the "Upstairs girls" come? Polly still wants to know what a bikini is, and can she have one?