Pippin's Tummy Troubles (Long)

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:16 am

That is good start JaneDoe, we will just wait for Pippin to respond to the AB.
Uh,... and I hope you will feel better too. :)

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:21 am

Thank you on both counts, Momo.

Amy0204
We miss our sweet Oreo

Post   » Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:37 am

JaneDoe - if you were closer, I would be a client, assuming I had the $$. I'm glad Pippin's doing better.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:48 am

Thank you, Amy! It never rains but it pours. When I had no space people were calling, e-mailing etc. Now no one's calling :s

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:32 pm

Pippin's weight continues to go up and down. His poops were looking a little gloppy and stringy last time I looked but I think that may be the Baytril.

Otherwise he is doing pretty well.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:17 pm

Dumb to say but you are giving him pro-biotic are you not?

I would also be one of your customers in a heartbeat. GLers are all nice people.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:20 pm

Critical Care supposedly has a probiotic in it.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:29 am

I will never figure these pigs out. Pandora is at home, presumably sleeping in the pigloo. Pippin is at work with me, chowing down on the paper towel lining his carrier, even though he has had three Critical Care feedings since midnight and three kinds of vegetables in front of him.

He’s pooped once since midnight. The poops were small and gloppy-looking, but nevertheless, poops. It’s kind of like the song by Lewis Carroll “soup of the evening, beautiful soup, beautiful, beautiful soup.” Except I feel like singing “beautiful poop.”

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:21 am

Here's hoping you and Pippin both feel better soon. I remember having constipated kids and being really happy to get poop. They were like little marbles. Or big marbles, actually.

I'd be happy to let you massage me! Too bad you can't run a virtual service over the web.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:33 am

My mother would rather I could do that. It upsets her that I am in a room alone with scantily-clothed men.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:23 pm

Ah, mothers, you gotta love em! (I'm a grandmother).

JaneDoe

Post   » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:36 pm

Pigs to into vet’s office 7:30 EDT Wednesday. Pippin is scheduled to be knocked out again and have tooth pulled. Both will be showered with attention by a doting office staff.

Mold Man comes at 10:30 AM. He promises to bring his best team members and try to have everything done by Thursday nite. Pigs are scheduled to stay at vet’s until Sat if necessary.

I will not have full use of my bathroom or bedroom, so I am packing stuff into a duffel bag. I figure I can catch a couple hours’ sleep at the studio during the day. I have also got a temporary pass from Sport and Health Club so I can use their shower if necessary. Also the gym and steam bath. Wachovia guy sez the mold clean-up is the only thing holding us back.