Henry's Thread

Brimstone
For Rocky

Post   » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:59 pm

TWP and TWP_2 - I'm so very sorry for your loss. I was hoping against hope that Henry would beat the odds and live to be 20 or so. He was a special pig, and he was truly blessed to have found such devoted friends as you two, and Frost. I'll be holding you all in the Light.

Serena
It started with Louie...

Post   » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:19 pm

I'm sorry your special little guy has crossed over. You gave him love and comfort to the very end.

salana
GL is Just Peachy

Post   » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:19 pm

I am so sorry. Grandpa Henry lived a great, amazing life.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:25 pm

Oh I'm sorry. Henry had such a good life with you and it's so hard to lose piggies, especially certain ones. He's at peace.

capybara
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:58 pm

Oh no. I am so sorry for your loss. Sweet Henry had his best friend and mom and dad by his side to comfort him. I know how special he was to all of you. Please take care.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:45 pm

TWP and TWP_2, I am so very sorry for your loss :((

You rest well Grandpa Henry! You have always been an inspiration for my piggies.

EllieMom

Post   » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:21 pm

Hugs to you all. Grandpa Henry captured all our hearts.

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:49 pm

I'm sorry. He was one of the Legends of Guinea Lynx.

JaneDoe

Post   » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:13 am

I'm so sorry.

Kermie831

Post   » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:23 am

I'm so sorry for your loss. What a wonderful life he had in your family. Hugs to you both and scritches to Frost for being such a great brother.

TwoWhitePiggies

Post   » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:17 am

We took Henry on the journey to K-State. We decided to have a necropsy done because we feel like we really don't know for sure what happened. He was doing so well in the wee hours of Sunday morning, and then to find him in the condition he was in just after lunchtime was very distressing. Also, if it turns out there were negative effects from the prolonged use of Actigall, we thought it was important for all of us guinea pig owners to know that.

K-State will also make the paw prints for us, as they did with Gilbert, Sully and Widget.

Thank you for so many kind words. Henry was an extra special pig who was so full of joy and sunshine that he kept us going on even the darkest days. When I can get up the nerve, I will write endings to his other threads. We knew when we adopted him that our time with him would be limited, and that three years was more than we could have dreamed of, but I still wish we could have had him for a little longer.

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:40 am

I'm so very sorry that Henry is gone. He was an amazing guy, and touched so many of our hearts.