Very puzzled

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:39 pm

I wondered how you could take a picture and hold her still. Funny but she is precious.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:40 pm

Ha ha! No, I'm not that hairy nor do I wear the big honkin silver jewelry : )

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:44 pm

Oh that part I did figure out on my own. HA HA

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:50 pm

How is LB's eye today? I have been worried about her.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:42 pm

Hi Deb. Her eye is back to normal. We'll see how long it takes her to poke it again. : )

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:49 pm

That is good news. Now are you spoiling her like she should be today?

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:51 pm

Always. She insists on it and lets me know if I falter!

dgarriques
Got Pigs?

Post   » Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:53 pm

Yeah!

Bugs Mom

Post   » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:47 pm

I have a question for Mum or anyone else who has had or has their piggy on Lotinsen. Do your little ones have good and bad days? In other words are they more active on some days than others?

Lady Bug has days where she just kinda sits around and others where she's right on schedule for her feedings, veggies, etc. Just want to be sure this is not something to be concerned about.

Again, thanks for any imput.

Mum
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:14 pm

My pigs are affected by heat more than anything. If it's hot, then they lie around much more.

Most of my pigs, though, are senior citizens, so they're just not a very lively bunch :-)

Bugs Mom

Post   » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:18 pm

Thanks Mum. Yes, Lady Bug is 5 1/2 and slowed way down when she went blind. I was just checking as it could be due to age, adrenals or just about anything I guess.

It just nags at me when she's not standing on her brick at her usual time demanding food.

pinta

Post   » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:36 pm

She may need her dose adjusted or another heart med like Vetmedin or Lasix added in.

My pigs stay pretty stable on their heart meds and when they stop being stable I worry.