Scooter has lost weight

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun May 27, 2007 8:55 pm

I wish you the best.

DaCourt

Post   » Sun May 27, 2007 8:58 pm

There has been so much sadness lately that I am very worried. Last night I woke up to find Courtney sitting on a chair in front of the cage sound asleep. I asked her this morning, and she said she had a bad dream about him and woke up. She wanted to watch him for a while and fell asleep. Broke my heart.

Mum
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Sun May 27, 2007 9:43 pm

Has Dr. R checked his heart recently?

DaCourt

Post   » Sun May 27, 2007 10:44 pm

No. I have an appointment on Tuesday and that was one of the things I was going to ask him to check. It is the only thing I can think of besides URI.

DaCourt

Post   » Mon May 28, 2007 12:33 pm

Now that I have Scooter in a cage by himself, I can see how much he is eating...or not eating. He always dives right in. I gave him veggies right before I went to bed. When I got up later for his hand feeding, he had barely eaten anything. I am going to up his hand feedings to every 3 hours.

DaCourt

Post   » Mon May 28, 2007 7:10 pm

I am really worried. Scooter is now under 800 grams. He has lost 80 grams in 24 hours. I am hand feeding him every 3 hours.

EllieMom

Post   » Mon May 28, 2007 7:21 pm

This is so worrying. What time is your appointment tomorrow?

DaCourt

Post   » Mon May 28, 2007 7:24 pm

Not till 2:40. Dr. R is in surgery until 2:00. I am going to go up early to see if they will squeeze me in. Iam so scared hewon't make it through the night. He is now longer active.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon May 28, 2007 7:41 pm

I know you're doing all you can. I hope things turn around for him.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Mon May 28, 2007 8:09 pm

Best wishes and supporting thoughts to Scooter, Courtney and you. I hope you can get in early tomorrow.

glade
Even Republicans Give!

Post   » Mon May 28, 2007 8:11 pm

I wish you the best for Scooter.

gotcavies
Supporter in '15

Post   » Mon May 28, 2007 8:28 pm

I am sending good thoughts your way.