HELP ME!- all six of them have this!

1aicha
Ze French Piggies

Post   » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:40 am

LandosMomma:

Thanks for caring! Yes, now, after a bit more than a month, you can say the piggies are recovering :) I just have to continue the treatments, baths ans disinfection. We are winning that battle for the six piggies left.

1aicha
Ze French Piggies

Post   » Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:59 pm

here is a recent picture of vanille: see how the hair grows on her back, head and all?

LandosMomma

Post   » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:07 pm

Awe! She looks great and your block house is so cute! What a great idea! I love it!

1aicha
Ze French Piggies

Post   » Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:02 pm

Thanks LandosMomma!
The only down side with mega blocks at the moment is that each time I clean the cage, I do have to clean the blocks too to make sure no ringworm *germs* live in it. So I put it up about once a week:)

1aicha
Ze French Piggies

Post   » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:38 pm

Piggies are on their way to recovery, I mean, they are done with this ordeal and just like with antibiotics, I finish the treatments and then..see if it starts back. Hopefully not.
My sweet caramel has now her body covered with new fur, short but there!!! Everyone is now going back to looking normal and scratching is a thing of the past. Once in a while but I guess this is just normal right?
I wish this to nobody: this whole thing took me tons of energy....
not to mention the poor piggies being sick !!

1aicha
Ze French Piggies

Post   » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:29 pm

I posted a few pictures to let you see a few of the members of the herd. They are all feeling just fine and recovering .

http://www.flickr.com/photos/doramarie/

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:38 pm

Lovely photos1aicha, I am so happy that they are recovering so nicely under your care.

I know it has been a long and frustrating battle, but you did really good. :)

Again, I am so sorry about Meisie, but please know you did your very best in helping and fighting for her.

1aicha
Ze French Piggies

Post   » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:05 pm

Thank you Momo. And here are the latest pictures of some of the girls, hair growing fast and steady:)

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:13 am

Everyone looks so beautiful and furry now - you have done such a wonderful job with their treatment, 1aicha.

Mum
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:40 am

They look wonderful!

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:50 am

Wow! They all look so much better. Congratulations on having healthy, happy pigs again. You did really well.

NiniAriane

Post   » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:15 am

Really great job,1aicha. They are gorgeous.