Essential oils and fungal infection

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Wed May 21, 2008 2:07 am

Wanita looks so beautiful! She is so lucky to have you, 1921kathryn. You have done such a wonderful job for her. :)

Webs
Cavies 'n Cobwebs

Post   » Wed May 21, 2008 5:28 pm

Your thanks are much appreciated, Kathryn. :·)

Keep up the good work and keep a close eye on Wanita's weight.

As for the butt-dragging, my sows have all done it on occasion. Especially when I've put down the clean towels/fleece. I think they are 'stating their claim'. :·)

1921kathryn

Post   » Thu May 22, 2008 8:44 am

Sorry to post the same pic again but the original one was way too small

I just can't help myself the below pic is one of my favorites taken approximately 2 weeks ago

Ok that's all from me for a while :)

rshevin

Post   » Thu May 22, 2008 10:07 am

Oh look at all that grass! YUMMY! Her fur still has a "not so healthy" quality to it that will hopefully improve as she continues to get well. She's looking wonderful. You're doing a great job.

EllieMom

Post   » Thu May 22, 2008 10:16 am

I'm so impressed with how hard you've worked with little Wanita. She looks like a completely different pig.

cavy_cool_crazy

Post   » Fri May 23, 2008 7:09 am

I take my hat off to you, you've done a fantastic job with Wanita. She looks like a different pig, and so much happier and more comfortable.

1921kathryn

Post   » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:49 pm

Hi everyone :) Just thought I'd show you another pic of Wanitas progress. WHAT A CUTIE! She's now 650g I'm so impressed with her improvement (original fungal weight was 525g) her hair still continues to grow around her face. Note the heavy crystal food bowls, nothings too good for Wanita ;)

I can even get her to do the circle trick for a treat, (my partner thinks this demeans her.) I love it, it makes me laugh every time.

rshevin

Post   » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:01 pm

Oh wow! She's looking even better. There's a quality to her fur that's even better now. Lovely girl.

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:41 am

She is gorgeous. :)

Alibabble

Post   » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:00 am

She looks so much better!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:26 am

Oh, yes, big improvement!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:44 am

Sorry, I haven't read back through your thread. Was this from using Program? Really great results.