Post HERE to give general consent for copying pics to forum-

aj_trouble
Gave a Guinea!!

Post   » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:19 am

Lynx as you know, I am fine for you to use any of my pics. I have noticed that Rosies eye fluid piccy made it on your site..I am SO proud!!

Keeping an eye out for the shot of Daisy you liked.

Also..I love what you are doing with that part of the site...it looks and reads wonderfully.

Well done.

Here are some that I think MAY be useful..I have larger versions if you want.

Rosie post-bath

Rowan - fur off sides - stress

Err..what can I say!

Companionship!!

Good diet?

Sweat gland on rump of Boar

Urine scalding

The one you like of Daisy!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:33 am

Yes, I thought it was great to have a pic of the milky fluid in the eye -- yours was very clear (I have a note at the bottom of the page that you contributed a pic). I've always loved Rosie's pic -- love the colors in that towel (you have great taste).

The "sweat gland" pic -- is that the grease gland?

p.s. I can use your full name vs. your board name (I think I forgot the Trouble part and just used AJ). Just let me know how you'd like to be credited.

aj_trouble
Gave a Guinea!!

Post   » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:35 am

Amanda Jenkins or AJ, I don't mind, what ever fits in your space best!

Err..Yes, it is the grease gland!! (Sorry!)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:17 am

I changed it to Amanda Jenkins. Nice to use full names :-)

I think I will add the grease gland pic a bit later. Thanks!!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:10 pm

Swannie, I added an eating pic on the fave food page -- LER, I added one of your housing pics to the bedding fave page. Still need to do AJ's grease gland pic.

Snowflakey, I changed the sitemap so it has three columns, even more info, and the light gray background:

https://www.guinealynx.info/sitemap.html

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:33 pm

Yay! And here I was looking for your response on the Panty ahem Pantry Challenge thread.

GPL

Post   » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:38 pm

Feel free to post any pics I may post.

aj_trouble
Gave a Guinea!!

Post   » Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:51 pm

Do you want me to email the bigger version Lynx?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:06 pm

That would be great! -- I may or may not use it but if it is really clear it might be very helpful.

Not very organized, Snowflakey. Just doing things here and there. Hey, 11guineas did some nice things with a couple pics I sent her. See www.guinealynx.info/healthycavy.html and the bedding page (a pic of a pellet bowl I took).

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:23 am

Cute picture. Glad getshelly could solve your CSS problem. CSS has different support in the different browser "groups" and can be somewhat frustrating. I know a lot of folks subscribe to the "IE is the one that matters" philosophy, but frankly I can't stand IE and don't use it. So that philosopy doesn't cut it with me. If a design only works in one browser, then it is a crappy design :-).

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:42 pm

I am not an IE fan either. The more people who get FireFox and other browsers, the better!

supertramp
Hopelessly Addicted

Post   » Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:08 am

After finding an email requesting the use of one of my pics way too late due to my own stupidity in not checking my mail at the account I use for GuineaLynx for months at a time:

Any member can use any picture I post for anything they like.