Panqueca - Medical Thread

GuineaPiggin

Post   » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:49 am

I'm so very sorry, Regiane. Panqueca will be greatly missed from the GL family.

happiestgirl

Post   » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:45 am

I'm so sorry. I just saw this. I loved Panqueca and reading about her antics and seeing her gorgeous photo's. Hugs to you..

Amy265

Post   » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:28 am

(((hugs))) from Holland. Rest in peace sweet pig.

PinkRufus
Contributor in 2020

Post   » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:53 am

I'm so sorry for your loss.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:44 am

I'm soooo sorry!! *bawls*

minismama

Post   » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:46 am

I too am very, very sorry for your loss. Such a sweet uppity eared piggie.

Regiane
Cavy Slave Since '08

Post   » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:00 am

Thank you so much for all the messages and the support... Panqueca was my first pig, I fell completely in love with her. She was my cuddle pig, she enjoyed watching tv with me, giving me piggy kisses... she was so trustful, so smart, so lovely. I'm missing her so much, I can't put it into words. So are Pantufinha.

Aimi is acting normal, but Pantufinha is really missing Panqueca and it breaks my heart. I took Aimi and Pantu to the vet after all happened to Panqueca, as I was freaking out and I'm a bit neurotic now about the piggies. I think Pantu was weird, but the vet examinated her and, phisically, nothing is wrong. We'll do chest x-ray and stool test just in case.

Again, thank you so much for your words, it meand a lot to me.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:11 am

I am so sorry for your lost of sweet Panqueca. She was my favourite piggy that wasn't my own. Her eyes and facial expressions touched my heart. RIP Sweet lady, you have left a hole in so many lives and touched so many hearts. Till you meet again watch over your human slaves and fur family. Eat all the fresh veggies and popcorn in paradise. Sending big hugs to you all. Again I am truly sorry to hear this sad sad news.

TexCavy

Post   » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:31 am

Shocked and so very VERY sorry Regianne. I wrote on your FB page. :(

Crazy4me

Post   » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:52 am

So sorry to hear of Panqueca's passing, popcorn free sweet one and watch over all of your furry friends and piggie slaves.
Regiane-I would have freaked out too with all that happened, although I would not call it "freaked out" it is called being a responsible caring piggie owner. Panqueca had such a sweet face and I enjoyed looking at all of the picture and stories; she was lucky to have you and we were lucky to have Panqueca too!

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:16 am

All pigs are special. Some pigs are special special. Panqueca is one of the special special ones.

Godspeed and safe passage, little girl. We will remember you, miss you, and love you always.

Hugs, love and comfort to you, Pantu and Aimi too, Regiane.

I will say it does not sound like there was anything you or your husband could have done. I usually don't say this kind of thing but it sounds like it was her time to go on. I'm not sure that immediate access to a competent vet would have helped, so please dismiss that thought from your mind if it was there.

Cinnabuns Legacy

Post   » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:42 am

I am so very sorry you lost your wonderful Panqueca. She had such a good cavy parent and I have no doubt knew how much she was loved. You did nothing wrong; they are so fragile and trust me I have learned the hard way sometimes no matter what you do, they still pass. Panqueca was lucky to have had you in her life.

She will definitely be missed by others, and as someone who has also lost cherished animal companions, I feel your pain and type this post with tears streaming down my face. You are a wonderful cavy parent and advocate.