Panqueca - Medical Thread

clairey

Post   » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:49 pm

Wow, that is some fast healing. Well done.

Fred_and_co

Post   » Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Her eye looks fabulous!

SwtMelly

Post   » Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:35 pm

Well done Regiane!! Way to go Pancueca.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:05 pm

Your pictures are fabulous! She is such a gorgeous girl. So wonderful to see it healing up so well!!

Now you are an expert eye-healer ;-)

tia2370

Post   » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:06 pm

Her eye is looking great! Good job! When Rodney's eye was looking better, the vet told me to still do the ointment for a week, but we only had to do it once a day. She said it would help the eye finish healing up. I don't know if it helped or not, but I figured it couldn't hurt!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:50 pm

Yay Panqueca! I'm so glad she's doing better.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:45 am

So glad the eye is getting better. She is a fast healer. Way to go the both of you.

Brainerror

Post   » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:39 am

great job!!

Regiane
Cavy Slave Since '08

Post   » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:54 pm

Thank you!! :)

Just bringing some news. Yesterday nigh we went at the vet and he was so happy in see her quick improvement! I showed him the pictures I took of her eye, he liked it very much and asked me to continue doing this until saturday, when he wants to see her again.

He said her eye is much better, but I need to continue the treatment until saturday. So, I'll continue to clean her eye with chamomile tea and apply the ointment 3 times a day.

I'm with problems with internet at home, and at my workplace I can't post or even see pictures, so I'll post her pictures later - hopefully tomorrow my internet will be working normally. :)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:36 pm

They are indeed great pics! When she is all healed, you might like to take a half dozen of them and write a real short summary for the Records forum. What you observed, how quickly it happened, what the vet did, the treatment. Your day to day improvement string of pics is very cool.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:58 pm

Thanks so much for sharing your pictures of daily progress. I'm so glad Panqueca is doing well.

BugsysMama

Post   » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:02 pm

Great pics, so clear and informative. I'm so happy to see she is healing so quickly, that was a scary time for you all!