buccal pad separator

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Thu Apr 11, 2002 10:28 pm

Please go ahead and post your question here. I notice it didn´t stick (the forums have been giving us problems lately). If you want to see what they look like or find out how to purchase some from England, check the teeth page on Guinea Lynx (see button top right).

gpperson
Carpe Cavies

Post   » Thu Apr 11, 2002 10:55 pm

My questions -Are they available to purchase in the US? Has anyone used them? Thank you for your time.

bats

Post   » Thu Apr 11, 2002 11:09 pm

huh? I just had a glass of wine and this isn´t helping my grey matter. What´s a buccal pad separator?
Last edited by bats on Thu Apr 11, 2002 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Becky

Post   » Thu Apr 11, 2002 11:15 pm

I think it´s something you stick between your buckle and your stomach when you´ve eaten too much.

gpperson
Carpe Cavies

Post   » Thu Apr 11, 2002 11:27 pm

Hello,
Yes, they sound strange. But, check out peter gurney´s website. They help vets examine teeth without anesthesia. I was hoping someone had experience with them or purchased them in US.

pinta

Post   » Thu Apr 11, 2002 11:46 pm

My vets have them in Canada but I think they purchased them from Britain. The Guinea Lynx site might have more info or you can try google searching them.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Fri Apr 12, 2002 7:07 am

The page I mentioned on Guinea Lynx (the teeth page) has a pic and an address for purchase. Please check it out. Use the button top right to get there and select "Teeth" from the index. They are in the malocclusion section I think.
Last edited by Lynx on Fri Apr 12, 2002 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

gpperson
Carpe Cavies

Post   » Fri Apr 12, 2002 12:54 pm

Yes, I did check out the link. Thank you.

8 posts • Page 1 of 1