First Angel...now it's Elsie..crying when peeing.!

Josephine
Little Jo Wheek

Post   » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:10 pm

We all could've predicted that reaction.
Poor Angel.

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:11 pm

Is Meloxicam the same as Metacam?

Josephine
Little Jo Wheek

Post   » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:12 pm

Yes.

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:14 pm

Okay, then we've tried it twice. First dose was small. The recent dosage to give her is .35 once/day.

I was WISHING it was a bladder stone! At least then someone could tell me what it was and it could be fixed.

She's been through 5 surgeries and anesthesia 8 times. If she had a bladder stone I would have expected her to sail right through the surgery.

Anway, she and Sophie turn 5 in 2 weeks. Anybody want to come to their birthday party???

Evangeline

Post   » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:16 pm

Holly shit! 5 already? I remember when you got them and they were itty bitty pups.

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:17 pm

Yeah, me too. Hold on..I want to post their "pup pic!".

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:19 pm

Sophie's on the left (pregnant with Elsie at the time). Image

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:24 pm

Aw, lookit those cuties.

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:24 pm

Sophie gave birth to Elsie. It was you Evangeline who gave me the bad news...I posted on CG asking when the "rosettes" were going to appear. You let me know if they weren't there then they weren't coming any time soon! I was so disappointed but now I love this baby just the way she is! She turns 5 April 1st.

Evangeline

Post   » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:33 pm

Good God, I feel old, all of a sudden.

Becky

Post   » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:52 pm

Did you ever look closely at the x-rays to see if there's any arthritis on her spine?

We took so many x-rays of Chippy, but it wasn't until the last one that we noticed calcification on her spine. Since then, I've stopped handling her nearly as much and she seems better.

I also noticed, after we saw this on the x-ray, that as soon as I put her down, she would have pain, probably from my handling her. It started making sense to me.

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:59 pm

Yup, at Pinta's suggestion months ago her x-rays were checked for arthritis.