First Angel...now it's Elsie..crying when peeing.!

hanna

Post   » Fri May 13, 2005 5:47 am

Hi Pals, I've also been reading GPDD about Shilintong, so good to hear that it worked for your piggie, too. They write in GPDD about stones getting smaller in x-rays :-o. As Pölö and FAti also seem to have sludge every now and then, I'd be interested to know how on earth do I get this powder to Finland...

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Fri May 13, 2005 6:34 am

Did you try to place an order on the website and they won't ship to Finland?

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Sat May 14, 2005 9:34 pm

It's incredible! Angel has been showing incredible improvement. Each morning when she goes back in the cage she pees and doesn't cry at all. Twice in the last 4 days I did observe her pee with pain but she barely whimpered as opposed to the loud cries I was used to hearing.

I will be convinced after another week of this that it's due to the Shilintong. So far it seems to be the case.

Josephine
Little Jo Wheek

Post   » Sat May 14, 2005 10:06 pm

This is domestically prepared stuff, right? It sounds great if it's working for you.

The pic doesn't look like it's domestic. That's a bit concerning. I wouldn't give my pigs (or myself) anything made over in China due to manufacturing rules and such. You could get surprises.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat May 14, 2005 11:02 pm

I sure hope you get continued help with this. You've been living with Angel and her painful urination for some time. If this really works it will indeed be fabulous. Go Carol!

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Sun May 15, 2005 10:28 am

This is domestically prepared stuff, right?
As far as I can tell it comes from China. I've been reading about the experience of others for about a year now. I was very hesitant to try it but decided it was worth it after hearing nothing but good things about it. I don't have a problem with it because it's natural and has only the one ingredient in it. I may have made the right decision because so far it seems to be working with no side effects that I can see.

Serena
It started with Louie...

Post   » Mon May 16, 2005 9:37 pm

I got my shipment of your referred medicine in today. So 1 pill in 1/2 tspn water abd then give 1cc 2x/day, right? How long did it take before you started seeing improvement?

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Mon May 16, 2005 10:07 pm

It seems I can get 3 x 1cc syringes out of 1 pill by adding 1/2 teaspoon of water to it. I give her one syringe in the morning and one at night.

I saw improvement within 2 days. I hope the same happens to Louie.

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Thu May 19, 2005 11:27 am

I just want to report that the improvement is still remarkable.

I have observed her pee at least 12 times and only 2 times did she show any sign of pain. The sign was just a quiet soft whimper as opposed to the crying sound she used to make. I am just so thrilled at this improvement! I bet Angel is too!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu May 19, 2005 1:40 pm

Keep up the good reports! If you read the latest stones digest, you'll notice someone asked about two similar herbs for UTI, Jin Quion Chai and Passwan. Know anything about them? And do you know what plant you are using? If there is an American plant like it?

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Thu May 19, 2005 2:23 pm

How can I acces the stones digest? Do you have a link you can post?

I am not familiar with those other herbs. I am using Shilintong which is "coined leave desdemonium". I doubt there is an equivalent plant in America.

I was just at the Bronx zoo yesterday. In the Jungleworld exhibit there is a whole list of medicines in use today that came from plants in Asia.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu May 19, 2005 3:25 pm

I think there's a link on the stones page in the guide. It's a mail list. Not very organized, random postings, no real experts, but people sharing their experiences. Becky and a few others have posted to the list.