Guinea Pig Puberty problem

GuinessOllie

Post   » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:05 am

Hey Guys My boar he's still intact I got him from a friend of who got him from a young lady about in her mid 20's early 30's on craiglist . I don't know much about him on his medical history or papers she gave my friend absolutely no information . My friend and I think he's still a baby pig around 2-3 years old . His balls never dropped so I'm thinking he was born with puberty issues . I've seen in other male pigs that their sack hangs and drags to the floor . So he kind of looks like a sow but he does have penis because when I do a anal sac cleansing his penis purtrudes out . So I think when he was delvoping in his mother two sperms fertilized him and messed with his sex orientation . What do you guys think

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:10 am

How much does he weigh? You sure this is not a female? Might also be a neutered male (plus).

Check over www.guinealynx.info/sexing.html You are welcome to post some pics.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:11 am

I doubt seriously that there were two sperm involved in his conception. It's far more likely that he's been neutered.

GuinessOllie

Post   » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:33 am

Don't know how much he weighs I do have a scale that measures weight and ounces . He is definately intact I move them around his sac is below his belly . I've seen in other boar bigs like skinnypigs1 piggies her boars sac hangs and drags on floor . My boar his under and don't hang . When I do the private area cleansing his penis always comes out and sometimes it doesn't go back in so I gently massage it back in

GuinessOllie

Post   » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:25 pm

He aslo has nipples like a female even though when I push gently there is a penis that comes out

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:44 pm

All guinea pig males have nipples.

GuinessOllie

Post   » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:53 pm

Ok so a boar can have 4 nipples even if they aren't a sow

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:46 pm

No, normal guinea pigs have two nipples, whether male or female.