Help Please!!!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:22 pm

Here you go.

Svilena55

Post   » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:26 pm

Thanks for posting it. This is the milky stuff I was talking about.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:30 pm

Yes, it looks like cleaning fluid, as bpatters suggested it might be.

Svilena55

Post   » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:49 pm

thank you

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:47 pm

Here's the most recent picture you sent me. Interesting to see holes! I suspect pockets of gas:

Svilena55

Post   » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:59 pm

Hello everyone. Please let me know what you think of this. Zoe has been having poo like this on and off - with a little hole on some of the poops (or sometimes multiple holes). This happened about two months ago when I first started noticing it. This was even before she went on baytril for a suspected respiratory infection. Any suggestions? Could this be gas in the digestive tract? It doesn't seem like she is in pain. I give her a bit of olive oil which I think helps with possible gas and for me it has worked better than baby gas drops. Her poo was tested about a month ago for parasites, bacteria, etc and nothing was found. She does eat quite a bit of fresh veggies since she doesn't drink water (never has in her 3.5 yeas of life no matter what I do and what bottles/bowls I use for water). But, she eats a good amount of watery veggies to supplement and I also give her a soringe water through out the day. Anyway, any suggestions related to the "holy" poo will be appreciated. Thanks. Lena

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:45 pm

It looks like a couple tiny holes are there too. Did you ever see any parasites/worms?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:33 am

I removed the posts from the other poster that should not have been here (very confusing).

Svilena55

Post   » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:31 am

No never seen any parasites or worms. Just those holes. And they are not always there. Sometimes the pops are totally normal, sometimes with holes, sometimes mushy, sometimes like a coffee bean with a line in the middle, sometimes two different intertwining colors in one poo. Don't know what is going on? Bloat? Digestive issue?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:47 am

I think some variation is normal.

Svilena55

Post   » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:51 am

I wonder if there is something I can give her for just in case to "deparasite" her? Is there something I can order online?

I really am not crazy about her vet or the other exotic vet I went to. I learned more about piggies health on this forum and I stabilized my piggy during the past month when she lost 700 g!!! You all have been the most help ever.

I feel like if I take her to the vets again, they will run tests that will not show anything and they don't even know what to give me. If you would recommend that I can order something online and give her a small doze to see if the poo will eventually stop having holes here and there, please let me know. If I absolutely need a prescription, I will have to talk to the vet but I would rather not. Thanks for your help. Lena

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:53 am

The parasite suggestion was a long shot. If you are seeing any signs of mites (read www.guinealynx.info/mites.html ), you could treat for mites which would also treat many internal parasites. It is much more likely this is gas than parasites.