Update on my Peggy, I took another blood sample to the vet and again he claims it’s definitely not an infection, I also asked him about the mass in the abdomen and he said that he doesn’t see anything there that is concerning. He has been her vet for four years and help and get her through the pneumonia, but I sent the x-rays to another vet I seen once and she said she does see a mass. Z doesn’t seem to be in pain so I will not be giving her the pain meds unless I see her squealing or visibly uncomfortable.At this point I have decided to wait out and see what happens. I don’t want to put it with the surgery. He continues to smell here and there, and my question is if it was a productive issue, with the urine smell? I guess I still keep thinking that maybe it is a UTI but the vet it’s telling me that science tells us it is not. Thank you so much for all of your help. I am not ready to lose my pig. He also doesn’t want to prescribe Bactrim Because he says since it is not a UTI it will not help.