She has no pain, she is happy, active, and doing all her normal things. We could have exploratory surgery now; but since it's risky we hesitate to do that because this may be a benign problem. We could wait a couple months and see if any symptoms show up and decide then. Even the vet is on the fence at this point.
I contacted the rescue to get more specific info on her surgery; why she needed it and what exactly was done - perhaps something was left unfinished.
Abby's about 3 years old.
Feedback, please. And thanks!