Dental problem

Blackeyepiggy

Post   » Thu May 24, 2018 1:19 pm

Can I add vitamin c in pellet slurry. But I have to search it 1st which vitamin C is good for him.

Blackeyepiggy

Post   » Thu May 24, 2018 1:59 pm

Now he is not even chewing his food. I don't think he's gonna make it

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu May 24, 2018 5:14 pm

This may help too:
https://www.guinealynx.info/tips.html

As bpatters emphasizes, getting food moving through a guinea pig's digestive system can be the difference between life and death.

Blackeyepiggy

Post   » Fri May 25, 2018 5:25 am

What about water. How much water intake?

Blackeyepiggy

Post   » Fri May 25, 2018 10:36 am

Is there anywhere in New Delhi (India) who can trim my piggy molar because the vet we visited who trimmed my piggy incisor said his molars overgrown. And he said he has no equipment to work on piggies so I haven't found anyone who can do that. So you guys have any idea about vet here who can do it😥 I am feeling really bad he cannot eat even he wants to😭

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Fri May 25, 2018 10:39 am

Blackeyepiggy, we are almost all in the United States, and have no idea about vets in New Delhi. You can google "exotic vets new delhi india" without the quotes and come up with several hits.

You could also call a zoo and ask if they could recommend a rodent dentist.

Blackeyepiggy

Post   » Fri May 25, 2018 1:58 pm

Things not work like that in here but thanks for the suggestion and I did my research that's why I am asking here to those who live here and have a pet guinea pig(if they see my msg). I think people from India don't use this site to get info or vet advise for piggies that's why I haven't seen single message from them.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Fri May 25, 2018 3:14 pm

We only have two or three members from India, and none of them has posted in a long time.

What do you mean things don't work like that? If I google that phrase I gave you, I get hits on several exotic vets in New Delhi. You'd have to check with them to see what their actual experience is.

Blackeyepiggy

Post   » Fri May 25, 2018 4:06 pm

Yeah I found it and I'm gonna take him their day after tomorrow because i have to go somewhere tomorrow so I can't go. I have to wait but can you tell me how much I have to give mushy pellet to my piggie and how much water should be added. It should be thick or watery?
And if I feed him mushy pellet does it cause pain in his overgrown molars?
Last edited by Blackeyepiggy on Fri May 25, 2018 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Blackeyepiggy

Post   » Fri May 25, 2018 4:11 pm

I have visited like 4 vet included a dental vet who trimmed my piggy incisor even that wasn't the cause of the problem. They just write that they are exotic vets but they don't know anything about them just to earn money like that. What else I can do I have to go each and everyone of them to help my piggy that's the only thing I can do now😢

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri May 25, 2018 11:27 pm

I am sorry we can't help you find a good vet for your guinea pig.

Blackeyepiggy

Post   » Sat May 26, 2018 2:08 am

But tell me about his food intake. Please read a message before vet one