Teddy's Medical Topic - Bloat pain

TeddyGram
Supporter

Post   » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:13 pm

You are all so compassionate. And I copied and pasted Teddys story from this site as I’ve told all of you. We have more at home I will keep the stories and many, many photos together. Your understanding is beyond what I could hope. And maybe his story here, some day, will help someone else feel as understood as I have.

piggylover49

Post   » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:29 am

I am so sorry for your loss. You took the best care of Teddy you could- he was very lucky to be able to live with you. He sounds like such a sweet piggy, I’m really sorry you lost him.

As others said, you’re definitely not the only ones who are very after a loss of a piggie.

I fostered two guinea pigs, Jasmine and Pigsy. After I fostered them, they went on the live with a not-so-responsible owner. When I heard Jasmine passed away, I was so sad and angry. For her weight loss and symptoms it was obvious she was sick- and she was only two. What I did was I wrote an essay to our local animal shelter about my story with Jasmine and why I thought I should be allowed to volunteer (I’m still a teen so I’m under the age limit) and just worked on it nonstop until I finished and sent it to them. I also made a donation to an animal shelter in her honor.

The next day after hearing the news, I visited Jasmine’s owner, and clipped all of her piggies’ nails (she says she’s too scared to).

For me doing good in the community helped me feel better. I felt like I was helping other guinea pigs, like Jasmine would have wanted me to do. It’s different for every person, but I felt like this really helped me.

Again, I’m really sorry for your loss. You have all of our sympathy.