Eye issue

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:05 pm

If you check the two posts I edited on the previous page, I added some tiny versions for you - above the much more clear versions (larger) that are better suited to a laptop.

tiggyswift

Post   » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:15 pm

Ella went for her recheck last night. Her eye was stained and no corneal damage was found. We are stopping oral antibiotics and continuing with the ointment for another week. Her eye is still a bit cloudy which may or may not go away. She does have functional vision in her eye but it probably isn’t clear. She does not have to return to the vet unless her eye gets worse.

sef1268
Supporter in 2019

Post   » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:32 pm

Excellent news! Thanks very much for the update. So glad she didn't lose her eye.

tiggyswift

Post   » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:02 pm

Me too!

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:56 pm

I am glad to hear things are looking better!

tiggyswift

Post   » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:28 am

Lynx thanks for explaining about the pictures to me. I appreciate it. I’ve been gone a long time and relearning everything all over again.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:18 pm

This is new board software so pictures people posted did not use to get resized. The resizing giant photos is a very good thing. The old software, they would have filled the screen.

Oh, and I just discovered that my explanation was wrong. The board software resizes things but I also use a "shortcut" to create a link to pictures hosted here. Having it not resized has nothing to do with the picture being hosted here but does have to do with not having a proper link to use with the picture tags.

So maybe I will try to manually name them with the whole link (it is tedious and I was trying to save time and brain power). It is disappointing to find a flaw in my system!

27 posts