Poop with "kiss" ends?

DaSessy19

Post   » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:11 pm

I know there are other posts about this issue, but there didn't seem to be a consensus on what guinea pig poop with"kiss" ends means regarding the health of the guinea pig. I read that it could be dehydration, but I feed veggies every day, usually veggies with high water content, and they are always drinking water. My pigs are not on any medication and they are not acting lethargic or out of the ordinary. They have hay constantly and they do not seem to be bloated. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a picture below:

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:44 pm

There's a thread called "Know Your <I've forgotten what this term is>, know your poo." But I can't find it at the moment, and don't have time to hunt for it. If someone else can link you to it, it's got all the information you'll want about poo shapes.

ETA: Found it: https://www.guinealynx.info/forums/viewt ... =8&t=68360

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:25 pm

Any recent changes to diet?

DaSessy19

Post   » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:05 am

I found the poo thread, thanks! Sef1268 There hasn't been any changes in diet. They got Brussels sprouts last Sunday but they barely nibbled them and that's the only diet difference. I made them a vet appointment but they can't see them until Tuesday. 😥