Gestation Period

Bordumb

Post   » Wed May 01, 2002 7:53 pm

You can reply all you want, I still have my own opinion as others like you have yours. It´s not going to change. Post all you want, I dont really care.

Peter

Post   » Wed May 01, 2002 8:13 pm

Bordumb, you don´t have to be so nasty. I don´t believe that breeding is wrong, and I´ve had my debates over my thoughts on breeding. I tried to keep them as civil as possible. You´re just being downright rude. It´s one thing to have a debate, it´s a totally different thing to be nasty. Many people on this board will disagree with the breeding of cavies, and many of them aren´t going to keep quiet about it. If you can´t take it and be polite back, then I guess this isn´t the place for you to be posting breeding questions.

Oh, and just for the record, I don´t agree with the approach you´re taking at breeding. You´re breeding a family pet, right? Not a guinea pig with a pedigree? I only believe in breeding purebreds from breeders to improve a breed. Breeding a family pet does nothing.

Bordumb

Post   » Wed May 01, 2002 8:29 pm

Hey, I´m not the only one being "rude" here, so dont gang up on me. Obviously you´re all friends here and you´re going to stick together and gang up on the new guy, so fine, I´ll leave it at that. As I´ve already mentioned before, we have our different views, and it´s going to stay that way for both of us. Yes I know you disagree, I know pretty much everyone else does too, and that´s fine with me, I´m not going to argue with that. I´m just showing as much respect for people posting here as they´ve been showing me.

pigpal

Post   » Wed May 01, 2002 8:36 pm

You´re asking in the wrong place, Bordumb.

Go ask on the breeding forum at Cavies Galore. It´s for people who want to breed.

http://www.caviesgalore.com/forums/foru ... &forumid=2
Last edited by pigpal on Wed May 01, 2002 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pinta

Post   » Wed May 01, 2002 8:38 pm

So if you´re not helping me with my questions, then keep it to yourself please.

Give you head a shake. You were "rude". And stop whining:

Obviously you´re all friends here and you´re going to stick together and gang up on the new guy, so fine, I´ll leave it at that.

I would have taken you for a 14-year-old if I hadn´t checked your profile.

You showed no respect for anyone here. You made that clear with the snarky post quoted at the top.

If you had bothered to read the thread I directed you to you would have seen Peter was on the "breeding side" and was debated vigorously for his stand.
Last edited by pinta on Wed May 01, 2002 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bordumb

Post   » Wed May 01, 2002 11:45 pm

I took one look at it and said forget it because I said I dont care for others opinions in breeding if you didn´t get that yet. Why would you take me for a 14 year old? Because I was rude? Are other´s not being rude? You have nothing else to base your opinion on.
This is getting ridiculous and pointless.

pinta

Post   » Thu May 02, 2002 12:07 am

I took you for a 14-year-old because your post(s) was immature and defensive. I have all your posts here to base my opinion on.

Now pay careful attention here: YOU were the first to be rude if you didn´t get that yet.

And for all we know your pig came from a pet store pregnant. I have no idea what your sow´s history is and perhaps Evangeline doesn´t either.

So she asked and you were rude in response.

Hers was a simple question that was qualified("No offense meant"). Your response was rude, immature and defensive.

And you´re right. This is getting ridiculous and pointless.

Ciaytee
Almost Inbred

Post   » Thu May 02, 2002 12:30 am

Just to stir the pot a little more...

I hope Kleenmama doesn´t mind, but I think her post on the old forum would be an informative read for someone whose only reason for breeding is just ´cause she wants to. Looks what can happen even to someone who was quite responsible in her breeding and knew what she was doing. It´s heartbreaking.

http://pub10.ezboard.com/fguinealynxfrm ... D=58.topic
Last edited by Ciaytee on Thu May 02, 2002 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dobby
I gave what I could!

Post   » Thu May 02, 2002 6:43 am

Holy crap, this is getting intense.
This is quite the interesting read. :)