Boars Living Together

pinta

Post   » Wed Jan 01, 2003 11:00 pm

Fabulous - I don't mind if you edit out all this format stuff to make it a Cleaner reference page...like I was never here.

Charybdis

Post   » Thu Jan 02, 2003 3:02 am

Lynx, I don't mind re-doing it to save you the trouble.

Charybdis

Post   » Thu Jan 02, 2003 3:12 am

Oh, I see that you already did it. Thank you. I am sorry to cause trouble! Somewhere in my puny brain I thought it would be easier if people could just see the pics. I don't use Netscape, so it had never occured to me before. How annoying.

I would really like to get more boar stories, especially multiple boar/sow households--so people can email me at Charybdis444@aol.com if they have something to say on the matter.

Scooters Pet

Post   » Thu Jan 02, 2003 4:16 am

HI,
Charybdis I sent you the only picture I had of 3 of my boys.Luckly I saved in my photo album on yahoo before my computer crashed and everything got erased.
I also have a picture of 5 of my sows.7 of them live together now and all in harmony.Also 2 live my themselves in peace.Did you want pics of them or just my boys.I got the girls' pics saved so if ya want them I'll send them.
>>ANGIE<<

Charybdis

Post   » Thu Jan 02, 2003 5:58 am

Thanks, Angie, great pic! I added it to my page:

http://www.nikspiggies.org/moreboars.html

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jan 02, 2003 8:14 am

Charybdis, please just go to the new topic or reply page and read the notes written in the left hand column. It explains how to use image tags so Netscape people can see the text.

Charybdis

Post   » Thu Jan 02, 2003 2:38 pm

ok, got it. I didn't mess up again, did I?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jan 02, 2003 3:47 pm

Not that I know of. I may have been mistaken, but I got the impression you might not read it over yet. As long as you (in any other post) follow the hints, we'll be able to see the pics and text will not be covered up should you use an image tag. I'm sure Pinta will let you know if you forgot something.

I won't be bugging you any more :-)

Paravati
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Thu Jan 02, 2003 4:29 pm

I thought I had posted pics here of our cage where the sows and boars live side by side. Were those pictures taken out?

Xanlexian

Post   » Thu Jan 02, 2003 4:36 pm

Wrong thread, Paravati :)

You're looking for this one;

https://www.guinealynx.info/forums/viewt ... 9&start=20

--Xan

Paravati
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Thu Jan 02, 2003 4:38 pm

Duh, I just found it, thanks.

I think this topic has like four threads to it anyway.

jennlyon

Post   » Wed Feb 19, 2003 8:00 pm

I wish I had that kind of information when we were getting our piggs.

I saw so many males that were not getting adopted because of the miss information.

I have a situation now where I have a female that is not getting along with the other females. I have her seperated but only by the cubes so she is not totally alone.