Wish I had my camera!

Becky

Post   » Sat Jun 01, 2002 12:46 pm

Recently I bought two cuddle beds for my girls. They´re just like the cat fleece "nests." Well, they do like them but it seems one of my cats, Havana Banana also likes them.

She walked into the pig "area," munched on some Cavy Cuisine, then went over to one of the cuddle beds and curled up in it. Problem is, it´s way too small for her!

So I´m now looking at a black and white piggy curled up in a bed next to a black and white tuxedo cat curled, but hanging out of another bed.

Where´s my camera?!?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Jun 01, 2002 1:17 pm

Get one. Aren´t teachers supposed to be prepared???

Next field trip (oughta be something during the last few days of school) just confisate a camera from one of those beastly children. Just before he gets injured.

Becky

Post   » Sat Jun 01, 2002 2:13 pm

Actually, we have a digital. husband has it in his briefcase! I called him and told him to get home with it right away, but NOOOO....he was working!

Hmm....there´s the first grade picnic at a park. Let´s see, we´re taking a city bus. I can distract one of the darlings, grab the camera from around his/her neck and oops! WHERE did that red mark come from around his/her neck? Must have been a pothole in the road!

Jill

Post   » Sat Jun 01, 2002 2:50 pm

Those darn jobs sure ruin a lot of fun, don´t they?