New GP

parbish

Post   » Tue Jul 02, 2002 7:42 pm

Ladyveg --

You are right. This particular ball is bright orange, which I am sure doesn´t help. Tallisker doesn´t like it very much and he certainly doens´t try to move around in it. He preety much sits there and stares at me as if he were saying " you try to moving around when the whole world suddenly be came neon orange." I am going to try something else.

parbish

Post   » Tue Jul 02, 2002 7:45 pm

Pozone --

Tallisker doesn´t seem to be scratching a great deal. However, we have an appointment with a vet this weekend. Since he came from a pet store, I just thought it would be smart to have him checked out.

I will try the towel tonight and let you know what happens.

Thankx for the advice.

parbish

Post   » Wed Jul 03, 2002 7:55 pm

Thankx everyone for your wonderful advice. I built, thankx to Cavies Cages, a new cage. The location is temporary until this week, but Tallisker loves it. He is in the living room and his running around like crazy. If I move to one end he follows me. When I move to the other end, he follows me.

To get him in the new space, I bribed him with lettuce into my arms. He climbed into the towel and I was able to pick he up. He setteled down pretty quickly. I think he is happy.

Thankx again for the wonderful advice.

Jill

Post   » Thu Jul 04, 2002 10:33 am

Sounds like he is getting used to you, glad to hear it.

84 posts