Types of piggies.

bats

Post   » Mon Oct 07, 2002 10:49 pm

<chuckle>

Cara

Post   » Tue Oct 08, 2002 8:57 am

Ok, E, I&acute;m going to mail you some Sherman hair! I SWEAR there are four colors on his little individual hairs, if not colors then four shades! I know brown and tan aren&acute;t pig colors but I am not the all knowing hair person as you are! tan = beige. That better? What would be the correct term for tree bark brown? He&acute;s not a smooth pig, defiinitely an abby, he has several rosettes across his back and one on his hind leg.

By the way, you certainly told me he was a lemon agouti so next time be more specific so I don&acute;t look like a moron on my website, cream/white/lemon agouti broken! Now that I&acute;ve cut the phone line in my house I can&acute;t fix it until I get married b/c this crappy mac won&acute;t let me access page builder!!!! AND IT&acute;S ALL YOUR FAULT!
Last edited by Cara on Tue Oct 08, 2002 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Evangeline

Post   » Tue Oct 08, 2002 11:42 am

LOL

Nope. "Tan" is cream. "Brown" sounds like chocolate. So that would make him a cream/white/cream agouti.

See? Another good reason never to get married. I need a phone line.

Cara

Post   » Tue Oct 08, 2002 11:59 am

Then where&acute;d you get the lemon? Cream then, I can see that. But he has black fur base on the agouti part, doesn&acute;t that count for another color being added to his offical name?

Rob is buying me a Tahoe, a good reason to get married. We&acute;re picking it up on Fri.

Evangeline

Post   » Tue Oct 08, 2002 5:38 pm

Jesus, woman. You&acute;re making me dizzy!

You told me he had "bark brown" hair. Bark brown is chocolate. He can&acute;t be black AND chocolate. I&acute;m guessing the "brown" that you see is faded black. So if the base of his agouti hair is black, that makes the color lemon agouti.

Cara

Post   » Tue Oct 08, 2002 8:51 pm

Ok, so he&acute;s a cream/white/lemon agouti broken or simply a lemon agouti? I&acute;m making you dizzy, you&acute;re confusing me! He has a black base that goes to bark brown to cream to white. I think that about clears it up now! I am mailing you Sherman fur, let me know when ya get it!

Evangeline

Post   » Tue Oct 08, 2002 8:58 pm

Lemon agouti is ONE COLOR. Your pig has THREE COLORS: 1-white, 2-cream, 3-lemon agouti. That makes him a white/cream/lemon agouti pig.

His agouti hair has a black base, then the black fades to a brownish color and he has a cream tip that probably fades to a whitish color. It&acute;s still just TWO COLORS on the agouti hair: black and cream.

Cara

Post   » Tue Oct 08, 2002 9:05 pm

AHHH finally, got it. You have to speak simple to me, small brain, limited capacity for new info.

Evangeline

Post   » Tue Oct 08, 2002 9:18 pm

Elementary teacher.

Becky

Post   » Tue Oct 08, 2002 9:38 pm

You are SO looking for a fight, aren&acute;t you.

Cara

Post   » Wed Oct 09, 2002 8:44 am

Nah, high school teacher. So there.... pppppbbbbbffffffffftttttttttt

31 posts