Evangeline???

pinta

Post   » Tue Oct 08, 2002 6:41 pm

that is just something you don´t talk about with your Mom. Ew.

Yes, discussing rat balls with your mother does have an "ew" factor.

Cara

Post   » Tue Oct 08, 2002 8:55 pm

OHHHHH here´s something that is totally eeeeewwww when talking to your mother. I was on a trip with my mom and one of her friends and I bought a Cosmo to read that night at the hotel. It had something on the cover about how #58 on this list drives every man crazy. Well, my mom´s friend read it and they proceeded to discuss it. It was along the lines of pulling the you know what´s on a man while he´s you know whatting and my mother says, "Yep been there done that, worked on your dad." More eeewwws that I can type.

Lynx, if that´s too eeww for this board since there are some kids you can delete it.

Evangeline

Post   » Tue Oct 08, 2002 8:59 pm

I don´t think I want so many details on my parents. Very eewww.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Tue Oct 08, 2002 9:02 pm

Cara, that was so obscure as to be painful. I kinda wish you had been a little more specific. You got my curiousity up.

Josephine, tell me if those hairy masculine objects disappear when a rat is neutered. That might persuade her to consider a male.

Becky

Post   » Tue Oct 08, 2002 9:02 pm

Aw, the joys of having a few rats around!

My friend had a broken sewer. That plus her vegetable garden, made the perfect environment for rats.

She was not amused.

Cara

Post   » Tue Oct 08, 2002 9:08 pm

Lynx, you´re talking about rat balls here. Insert human in place of rat and you should get what I was talking about. Don´t want to be too graphic.

Nurgle
...what, what, what?

Post   » Tue Oct 08, 2002 9:18 pm

OMG! This is just too hilarious! Woo!

I don´t want to know what my parents are doing.

Mom asked my dad what he wanted on his hot dog. Dad comes back with Jerken´s. I said it is prounounced gerkins. He laughed at me, my husband informed me that no, he meant Jerken´s, and I said that my dad would never make a joke like that.

Shows what I know.

Mom said he would.

Gag.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Tue Oct 08, 2002 9:24 pm

Yup, parents can be horrid. Mine weren´t but they can be. Ask my daughter.

Nurgle
...what, what, what?

Post   » Tue Oct 08, 2002 9:27 pm

Oh, and I´ve heard the hairy parts in question get a bit smaller but don´t entirely disappear.

wheeky8

Post   » Tue Oct 08, 2002 9:42 pm

Oh , for pete´s sake you guys!!! You have turned my totally innocent post about trying to find out what my piggy is, into something totally gnarly and completely twisted!!!

Shame, shame, shame on you all!!!!!!

Nurgle
...what, what, what?

Post   » Tue Oct 08, 2002 9:46 pm

I feel no shame.

Is that bad?

Evangeline

Post   » Tue Oct 08, 2002 9:46 pm

It tends to happen, here. Be warned.

Becky

Post   » Tue Oct 08, 2002 10:07 pm

Nurgle, the hairy parts!?!?

Ciaytee
Almost Inbred

Post   » Tue Oct 08, 2002 10:30 pm

In my teens, I told my Granny that parents and grandparents should only have had sex 3 times the number of children they had, never while pregnant, and never again after they´d had their last child. She told me to grow up.

When I brought up the logistics of the pregnancy issue again, she very seriously asked me if I knew that there was more than one position.

That was a serious ewww moment.

pinta

Post   » Wed Oct 09, 2002 3:01 am

Oh, and I´ve heard the hairy parts in question get a bit smaller but don´t entirely disappear.

On the man or the rat?

Nurgle
...what, what, what?

Post   » Wed Oct 09, 2002 8:51 am

Well, I was talking about the rat, but...

wheeky8

Post   » Wed Oct 09, 2002 3:47 pm

:rolleyes:
Last edited by wheeky8 on Wed Oct 09, 2002 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

57 posts