Peace in the Valley

Ciaytee
Almost Inbred

Post   » Fri Oct 11, 2002 10:45 am

If I wasn´t seeing it right now, I wouldn´t believe it. I´ve got the pigs on the patio for when the exterminator comes, and all 4 pigs are peacefully hanging out together.

They say that when Jesus comes back, the lion shall lay down with the lamb. Or something like that. Not certain because, you know, I´m a heathen. But Beau and Al are laying side by side and napping together.

Y´all might want to get your souls right with God.

I did have a divider out there, but someone knocked it down. Beau started rumbling around Al, but Al ran to a hidey spot (I put out several). Then Beau started sniffing at St.John, but SJ gave him a quick nip on the nose.

There were a few other quick rumblings, but they didn´t last long. And for the past hour or so they´ve all been extremely mellow. If I didn´t know better, I´d say someone slipped them a mickey. It´s spooky.

Maybe Beau´s finally outgrown his rat-bastardness. I may start toying with the idea of modifying the cage and letting them all live together. It would make floor time so much easier, and they´d all get more time out. One can dream, anyway.

Ciaytee
Almost Inbred

Post   » Fri Oct 11, 2002 11:45 am

I spoke about it and killed the good karma. Beau just viciously attacked Al. Al came out of it unhurt (except for his bruised pride), and Beau is securely separated from the rest.

It was not a sign of the Apocolypse. We can continue with our pagan ways.

bats

Post   » Fri Oct 11, 2002 11:56 am

They may have gotten along at first because the patio was an overwhelmingly strange place for them. Once they got used to the surroundings, they resumed their old ways.

Ciaytee
Almost Inbred

Post   » Fri Oct 11, 2002 12:57 pm

Yeah, you´re right. And I suppose it would be wrong to keep them in a constant state of fear just so´s they could all live together. Damn.

I´m a little irked. I got up at the buttcrack of dawn to set things up so they´d be comfy and happy out on the patio while the exterminator was here. He shows up and not only does he not go anywhere near the pig cage, he doesn´t even spray anything. He just squeezed a paste in my kitchen & bathroom cabinets and in my bedroom closet.

The whole thing was for naught. I stayed home today (theoretically I´m supposed to be working, but you know how procrastination is. I have ´til Monday), got up earlier than usual, cleaned out everything in every storage compartment in my house, and waited for no damn reason at all.

And now I have to put everything back. This just sucks.
==========
And to top it all off, after holding Beau in his ooh-I-get-to-rape-Al state, my hands smell like boar musk. Yum.
Last edited by Ciaytee on Fri Oct 11, 2002 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AuntyLaura

Post   » Fri Oct 11, 2002 1:24 pm

And to top it all off, after holding Beau in his ooh-I-get-to-rape-Al state, my hands smell like boar musk. Yum.

Boar musk??? sounds like the cologne my ex-husband wears <innocent smile>

Cara

Post   » Fri Oct 11, 2002 3:22 pm

Cute avatar, AuntyLaura.

AuntyLaura

Post   » Fri Oct 11, 2002 4:04 pm

Thanks...My 6 year-old daughter thinks I&acute;ve cracked up. She checked her Barbie car for guinea pig poops.  :)

Evangeline

Post   » Fri Oct 11, 2002 6:18 pm

Laura-
Ha! You have sows and have no idea how foul boars smell when they are sexually aroused. Think rotten eggs.

AuntyLaura

Post   » Fri Oct 11, 2002 7:54 pm

Evangeline...you have no idea how foul my ex-husband is! He&acute;s a rotten egg. <g> Actually he&acute;s just a dufus and not as bad as I can make him out to be. However, I love to make him the butt of my jokes....

9 posts • Page 1 of 1