New piggy!

MusicalDreamDoll

Post   » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:02 am

Sorry. Not sure why pics didn't work.. ugh let me try again.

MusicalDreamDoll

Post   » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:54 am

YAY!! Things are looking better. No more humping, now only Gizmo is stiff, but other than that, things are going OK. I think I will be able to put them in the same cage today! Yippie! Gizmo keeps pushing Choko with his body, but Choko won't give up! They are both popcorning every now and then... and I am watching them closely because Gizmo keeps on nibbling on Choko's right ear.

So far so good! It's been a day on and off oh bonding and no blood! That oughta be good right ? Thanks all for the help! This is nerve recking for any new piggies parent.

AliceMcmallis
Supporter in '08

Post   » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:20 pm

It sounds like things are progressing well, keep up the good work!

Cute pictures too. That last one is really funny. ;)

crazycheryl

Post   » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:27 pm

Uh, looks like the wrong end there Gizmo! Intros can be nerve-racking but can be absolutely hilarious as well.

MusicalDreamDoll

Post   » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:24 pm

Hey all! Things went great! They spent the whole day together in the same cage, no fighting or signs of fighting.. and guess what...? They DO cuddle! Way too cute! Here are 2 pics. They do look so happy, and Gizmo started popcorning more often again, he used to a lot until he got sick. Now I just need to make the cage bigger for them, but I will work on that this next week.

25 posts