Fleece Comparisons

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:30 pm

I got a purple one too. My daughter has it on her bed :-)

Brandilynn
Who's your Branni?

Post   » Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:31 pm

I want to sneak back and get a pink and the orange - but I shall restrain myself and save money for those cute babies that are on their way!

whittibo

Post   » Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:31 pm

Oh, the one with the softer fleece on the back?!

Our Target is about 50+ minutes from me too. Drives me crazy we don't have anything nearby, except Walmart. :( I guess I should be happy we have it, we have only had it I think 3 or 4 years now.

$10 is great. Wish I could have gotten a couple.

Brandilynn
Who's your Branni?

Post   » Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:35 pm

Exactly that kind, with the furry edge. We had to wait a long time for a Target in our area too.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:07 pm

Yep. Nice and soft. I think mine needs lots more washes though as the pee seems to not be soaking in/through as quickly as I'd like.

If I'd seen more, I would have snatched them up (I think I mentioned they were $5 at my store).

Brandilynn
Who's your Branni?

Post   » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:14 pm

Really 5 dollars? I would have indeed fetched them all at 5 bucks.

whittibo

Post   » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:39 pm

Just something to think about here folks, if you find great things like that on sale for $5 and $10 and you know others would LOVE them, buy all they have and do the auctions with them?!

I am SO jealous that I can't get my hands on a few of those. I would love to have a few for myself to toss on the sofa!

Brandilynn
Who's your Branni?

Post   » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:51 pm

I do not know about anybody else, but the money I have is so incredibly budgeted, that if it was not for daddy being gracious with Christmas money - I wouldnt have even gone or been able to get one. I had 74 cents before the funmoney came.

Sad but true. 74 cents.

whittibo

Post   » Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:02 pm

Well I am glad that daddy's money came then. I am so poor I don't even count my change, I just pull out the credit cards. LOL

I am just jealous I can't get my hands on one, but it's probably better that my credit card balance didn't increase due to this. ;)

Brandilynn
Who's your Branni?

Post   » Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:06 pm

Branni's got no cards. That is why she knows how much change is there!

whittibo

Post   » Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:36 pm

Branni's a much smarter person then Bonnie then!

Really, I rely on my cards WAY too much. But then again, we would probably starve without them. Fall/Winter is very slow at my husbands work, so we must rely on them sadly.

Brandilynn
Who's your Branni?

Post   » Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:39 pm

Its not smarts baby - its that I could not handle it when I was in charge of *my* money and now - I am *not* in charge of *our* money!

Its good for the savings but a bit harsh on the ego sometimes!

Yall have a different setup what with his work being seasonal and all, so that's different too!

All different people, all sorts of different arrangements.

Still - ours, while good for the future - again, a bit rough on the ol gal's ego and her "wantzit" realities!